wanna talk about it

30 minutes past and jungeun was still looking for jinsoul. she couldn't have possibly gone far just to get away from jungeun. that would break her heart even more.

jungeun finally gave up and found the nearest empty seat in the lounge, or at least she thought it was empty.

"yes i'll be there soon chaewon, don't wo-- OUCH!"

the poor girl yelped in pain as she got sat on by jungeun.

"let me call you back, chaewon. bye" the girl hung up and turned herself to jungeun.

"sorry about that" jungeun sniffed as she wiped her tears. she slowly got up and sat next to the girl.

"a-are you okay?" the girl couldn't help but ask.

"of course not" jungeun managed to slip between her silent sobs.

"i'm sorry, dumb question..." the girl felt stupid. "do you want to talk about it?"

"i don't know you though..." jungeun wiped her eyes.

"my name is hyejoo, what's your name?"

"i-i'm jungeun..."

"nice to meet you. so what's wrong? you can tell me" hyejoo softly asked.

they spoke for at least 10 minutes. hyejoo managed to convince jungeun to find jinsoul and apologize to her for acting so selfish.

by that time, jungeun felt much better after they both cracked many jokes.

"thanks hyejoo, i really appreciate your help" jungeun said as she stood up.

"no problem! i really hope it goes well for you." hyejoo also stood up.

"here's my number, in case i have another friendship crisis" jungeun smiled as she gave hyejoo a piece of paper with her number.

"definitely" hyejoo giggled.

they both hugged before they departed. jungeun went to her dorm, hoping jinsoul would be in there.

--

btw guys just pretend that these are the settings:

- lounge

- dorm (ignore that man on the couch)