old friends

"YERIM!" was all that she could hear as she came in the door. yerim exhaustedly closed her door and flopped on the sofa.

"what did she say? what did she say? what did she say?" jiwoo repeatedly said.

annoyed, yerim rolled her eyes. "jinsoul obviously doesn't know you. it's been years, how can she remember anyway?"

"bro, we've been childhood friends, how can she not remember me?" jiwoo pouted.

"how the hell can you blame her anyway, you guys were like 6!"

jiwoo sighed. "i guess you're right. but i wanna reunite with her again! it's been so long, especially since we haven't been in the same middle and high school."

"i can ask her if she can meet with you if you want"

"really!?" jiwoo jumped up from her seat. "yes yes! thank you yerim! i love you!" she squeezed yerim into a tight hug.

"alright jiwoo you may let me go now" yerim giggled.

--

as jiwoo stepped into the dorm building lounge, she put on her light red lipstick one more time and adjusted her bangs. it may seem like she was doing much, but she desperately wanted to be friends with jinsoul again.

she began to walk towards a seat until she was bumped by two girls.

"heejin! be more careful!" hyunjin giggled.

"shut up hyunjin! that was your fault! we're so sorry!" heejin said as they both left.

jiwoo rolled her eyes and sat down, waiting for her former best friend.

2 minutes past and jiwoo recognized a blonde girl enter the lounge. it was jinsoul.

"hey jinsoul!" jiwoo smiled.

"hi..." jinsoul confusedly sat down.

"you seriously don't remember me?" jiwoo pouted. "who was your best friend in 3rd grade?"

"it was jiw... OH MY GOD!" jinsoul exclaimed. "IT'S YOU AGAIN!"

"YES!" jiwoo practically shouted. "how did you not remember me?"

"i don't know! i didn't even know you went to this college!" jinsoul was in awe.

"it's been so long! how are you?" jiwoo laughed

"everything is great! and you?"

"it's wonderful!"

after 5 minutes of talking, jungeun came into the lounge in hopes of finding jinsoul. she stopped her tracks when she saw her hugging and taking selfies with the one and only kim jiwoo.

jealous, jungeun turned back around and went to her dorm.