the girl in lecture hall

jungeun slowly walked down the hall to her english lecture class. the only thing she wanted to do was turn around and run back to her dorm room.

that's when jinsoul, her best friend, and also her crush, ran up to her.

"hey lippie!"

jungeun giggled. "you know i hate that nickname"

"i know, but i'm still using it anyway since it fits your cuteness!" jinsoul smiled while hugging the other.

jungeun could feel her cheeks burning from her blushing. these days, jinsoul has been flirtatious towards jungeun. she wondered why but didn't bother asking. she enjoyed this feeling.

"oh shut up already" jungeun playfully rolled her eyes.

jinsoul laughed. "thank you lippie! anyway, where are you headed to?"

"lecture hall" jungeun groaned.

"same. but you're taking a while getting there"

"don't worry, i will be there." jungeun smiled.

--

the girls entered the room with all eyes glued on them, including the professor.

"you girls are late to class, the lesson already started." the frustrated teacher continued writing on the board.

jungeun and jinsoul apologized and went to find seats.

as they sat down, they encountered a girl staring at them from the bottom row.

jinsoul locked eyes with her and raised an eyebrow. "lippie, there's someone who keeps staring at us. it's really weird" she whispered.

jungeun looked at the girl as she was getting out her laptop. knowing how talkative jungeun is, she waved at the girl with a fake smile.

the girl stopped staring and went back to her notes. jungeun awkwardly shifted in her seat.

"aww, lippie's embarrassed" jinsoul whispered while giggling.

"stop talking jinsoul" the professor said angrily.

few people in the room stared at jinsoul again, including the girl.

"sorry, sir" jinsoul said apologetically and went back to her notes.

--

"class is finally over!" jungeun exclaimed as she left the room, following jinsoul.

"yeah, and you were so quick to leave, you didn't even see that the girl talked to me!" jinsoul catched up to her.

jungeun stopped. "what? what did she say? what did YOU say?"

jinsoul leaned against the wall. how jungeun wished she can push jinsoul against the wall and just kiss her passionately. but she doesn't have the confidence for that.

"she first said her name, which is yerim, and then went on about how she heard about us, and asked if i know kim jiwoo."

"jiwoo? oh i know her! she's in my morning class" jungeun crossed her arms.

"i told her i didn't know who jiwoo was. she shrugged then left the room." jinsoul said as she began to walk to their dorm.

"she seems pretty awkward" jungeun catched up.

"who cares. she's the least of my worries right now" jinsoul flatly said,

jungeun shrugged. they both walked to their dorm room.