new friends

as heejin finished showering, she heard a knock on her bathroom door.

"hurry heejin! we're gonna be late!"

"i'm almost done!" she said as she put on her towel.

--

heejin finally later finished her normal dress-up routine. she grabbed her purse with money inside, and waited in the living room for hyunjin.

"hyunjin im ready!"

"coming!"

a few seconds later, hyunjin came out with 2 loaves of bread on one hand, and her strap-on purse on the other.

heejin laughed as she saw the other.

"now what's so funny?"

"you, and how you're attempting to manage to carry those at once." heejin got up and went her way to the door.

"i manage all the time, just ask my friends!" hyunjin smiled.

"i sure will" heejin said as they both left the dorm.

--

the girls arrived at the coffee shop. hyunjin texts her friends to see where they are. just as she hits the send button, she spots one of them enter in.

"hey hyunjin!"

"hey!" hyunjin said as she hugged the girl. "introduce yourself, guys!"

heejin awkwardly looked at the girl, and cleared her throat.

"my name is heejin, jeon heejin. nice to meet you." she smiled at the girl.

"i'm haseul, full name jo haseul. its a pleasure to meet you!" she smiled back.

"great!" hyunjin exclaimed. "where's the rest?"

haseul turned around. "uhhh... they were just behind--"

before haseul could finish her sentence, 2 more girls came in. well, one was running in, leaving the other exhausted.

"hi haseul! hyunjin! and uh...." the girl exclaimed.

heejin smiled. "my name is heejin."

"hi heejin! my name is yeojin, also haseul's little sister!"

"wait really?" heejin turned to look at haseul. "ah now i see it."

"yep." haseul said, popping the p.

"wait, how old are you? you're so tiny" heejin asked, confused.

"i just turned 16!" the younger exclaimed.

"16? how is that--"

"i probably should have mentioned that yeojin is very smart, and graduated high school. our parents didn't want her to run off to college so early, but i begged and begged that they would let her." haseul explained.

"thankfully, they let me go to college, as long as it's haseul's college. they don't want me all by myself. except that they didn't put me in the same dorm room as haseul" yeojin pouted.

"aw it's okay sis." haseul smiled while rubbing yeojin's head, messing up her hair.

"ah. so who's the one in the pink hair?" heejin pointed. the girl was texting on her phone.

"hey! get over here!" hyunjin yelled at the girl, yet kept her inside voice.

the girl looked up, put her phone away, and walked towards the others.

"hi, my name is kahei, which is actually my birth name. i'm from china by the way. my english name is viian, but i prefer to be called vivi. how about you?"

"oh uh... my name is heejin, jeon heejin. nice to meet you vivi"

as the girls finished introducing themselves they all took a seat at the booth, and had multiple conversations with eachother, while drinking their coffee.

"this is going well" heejin thought.