jealousy

jungeun quickly went in her dorm room and tried to find a place to hide. she saw jinsoul wave bye to jiwoo, so she immediately believed that she's going back to her dorm.

completely oblivious of the situation, jungeun threw her bag on the sofa and ran to the bathroom. she quickly hopped into the shower and closed the curtains.

she panicked when the dorm door opened.

"jungeun?" she heard a soft voice say. "jungeun i know you're here, you never leave without your purse!"

feeling stupid, jungeun quietly sat down in the shower, hoping no one would see the shadow figure on the curtain.

a minute later, she heard the bathroom door open. jungeun covered her mouth in hopes of not making any noise.

"jungeun i know you're here..." she recognized the voice.

with each second passing by, each stepping noise became louder.

jinsoul cautiously and slowly opened the curtain, leaving jungeun not knowing what to do.

out of shock, she screamed. loud.

jinsoul shrieked as she opened to curtain completely, noticing jungeun curled up into a ball.

"dude what the fu--"

"i'm sorry! i'm sorry okay? i panicked!" jungeun sprang up.

jinsoul held her chest, breathing hard. "why the hell were you hiding from me anyway?"

"i-i..."

"spit it out!" jinsoul shouted.

"BECAUSE OF YOU AND JIWOO BEING TOGETHER!" jungeun almost screamed.

a 5 second moment of silence passed by.

"what about jiwoo?"

"nothing! nothing at all! i was just intrigued by your friendship with her!"

"am i not allowed to have other friends?" jinsoul snapped.

hearing her tone of voice almost broke jungeun's heart. not once was jinsoul ever upset with jungeun. she didn't know how to respond, because jungeun didn't want jinsoul to be with anyone else but her.

"n-no! y-you can't!" jungeun blurted out. she realized her big mistake.

jinsoul scoffed. "wow, just wow." was all she said before she turned around and left the bathroom.

jungeun slowly climbed out of the shower, trying not to break in tears. she ran to the living room in hopes of catching jinsoul.

"jinsoul! wait please!" jungeun spurted out.

ignoring her, jinsoul closed the door and left.

that's when jungeun fell on her knees and broke down in tears.