Kindness

I just spent like couple hours crying because 2021 shit as anyway youtube random acts of kindness prompted this also tattoo gee  phat mess

Enjoy

~~~ 

'Frankie!' 

Frank woke up surrounded in a puddle of his own sweat. His heart beating out of his chest as he processed the dream even though it wasn't a dream but a memory. One that he would never forget since it now lives with him every day. 

It was just meant to be a fun time at the park, his ma let him go out and skateboard. She was around since he was only just 13 and the thought of her baby boy getting lost worried her. Frank was going to be starting school then.

Since then he has been to multiple schools due to bullying. This one was his last hope. He sighed softly pushing back his blankets, the thought of going to school made him shiver. It was his second week there for his last year and kids still weren't nice. 

He glanced at the missing limb wondering why it had to happen to him. If he just didn't go across the road, he should have waited for the light. But he was having fun, he was invincible. Well he was meant to be. 

Unfortunately for him, here he was 4 going on 5 years later with a prosthetic leg to get him round. He also had the shakes due to a head injury. The car shouldn't have been going so fast though right? If only he looked. 

"Frankie you awake?"

"Yeh ma, just getting ready." He swung one leg over the side of the bed, his little numb following too like normal. The fake leg practically haunted him every day but sometimes it was cool. Some girls liked it and thought it was hot but then he felt like a charity case. 

Jeans always did the job, the ripped ones only being ripped on the left leg. He tugged on his normal outfit being jeans and a couple baggy tees with a hoodie. It wasn't overly warm so this was okay. He grabbed his numby sock making sure it fit right and was okay before he shoved well carefully pulled on the spare body part. 

Next was the jeans - he liked ripped ones, made him feel better. "C'mon baby, I'll give you a ride today" Frank shook his head, he threw his bag on before hobbling down the stairs. "I need to walk, you know the doctor says it's good for me." He looked at the shoes he always wore, being the easiest ones for him at the moment. 

"Will you be okay"

"Always" He flashed his mom a small smile while tugging on his shoes making sure they were on. "I'll be home later" Frank always left earlier then he needed too, it was just to be on the safe side if his leg decided to stop working. 

That did happen from time to time, one time he went to go present and his leg got stuck it was something that he wasn't used too. Sometimes kids did like to tie his leg to the chair since he couldn't feel it and all. 

Frank hobbled his way to school, he leg was giving him grief today. Might have been the weather it was starting to get hotter and sometimes it made his leg swell which just caused a whole bunch of issues.

School came into view which put a smile of Franks face, it meant that he could sit down and rest. It also made him frown, just the fact that he had to put up with people shoving him around. "Oh look it's the fucken one legged bitch" Some kind person shoved Frank up against the lockers. 

"If you can't see I have two" Frank spat back, the boy that was twice his size dropped him with a huff. "Keep dreaming cripple boy" Frank sighed softly, he pulled himself up using the lockers for support. At least he didn't have to keep walking to his locker.