You Were Saying

Gerard and Frank were best mates, they were always spending time with each other. They pretty much new everything about each other, or so they thought. School had just finished and both boys had nothing to do on a Friday. "Wanna hang out at mine tonight?"

"Sure" Frank nodded following his friend home. Since he has been at Gerard's house a lot he always has a change of clothes. Whenever he would go round he would end up leaving something behind so eventually there was like a good drawer full of clothes for him. "Can we order pizza and stuff?" 

Gerard nodded "Yeh sounds like a good idea, I didn't want to make anything." Frank agreed Fridays are always great because of the weekend but they were always tired because it was the end of the week.

They took there time making sure that they had everything from their lockers. Gerard only had art homework which he could knock out easily. Frank on the other hand still had work from like three weeks ago that he never did but the school went easy on him even though he was a little shit sometimes.

Gerard came across as the smart one of the two, he always did his work and handed everything in on time. His art was the most important to him out of everything. Gerard was the boy that some how attracted the kid that would mess around and like to cause trouble. 

The two of them shared same interests even though it was hard to see with the way they dressed and acted. Frank was the on that looked like he was always on something with the way he acted around people. He was always bouncing around causing some trouble where ever he went. Gerard loved it though. 

Sometimes when he got the guts he would go off with Frank and do something he shouldn't be. Frank had this way of convincing him to do anything. He did know that Gerard wasn't always comfortable. "So you wanna stop off at the corner store round by your house for some shnacks?" Gerard hummed at that idea. 

"Yeah sounds good to me." They ambled their way to the store deciding on what to buy which was always a nightmare. Gerard let Frank pick most of the time it was just easier and less complaining. 

Frank knew exactly what he wanted and didn't waste anytime in the store grabbing them. Gerard just stood and watched him from the door waiting patiently. "Okay I think I have everything" Frank mumbled while dropping the items on the counter. "Coke, sour lollies, popcorn uhm doritos..yep that's enough plus pizza" He hummed happily paying for the items.

"Right my house then and some movies?" Frank nodded shoving everything into his bag to make life easier for himself. The walk to Gerard's house didn't take long and the boys didn't walk that slow seeming as they wanted some food and to watch a film.

Gerard was in charge of setting up the movie and his room while Frank was putting stuff in bowls to be tidy. "Here we go...what we watchen first?" Gerard wasn't sure so he held up some classic films or Frank had the choice of Netflix "Let's watch uhm Chainsaw?" 

"Sounds good" The movie was put on, Frank instantly going for the food and drink his eyes glued to the screen on the wall. Gerard had just grabbed his drink plopping himself down next to Frank enjoying the company. 

Gerard did wonder what life would be like without Frank but that always made him sad so he just enjoyed every moment. Their friendship was a close one, they knew pretty much everything about each other. Frank was the first one to know when Gerard came out as Gay and Gerard was the first to know when Frank said that he was Bi. 

They trusted each other, never really fought too which was good. Sometimes they liked to annoy the shit out of each other.  

"Hey Gee?" 

"Yeah?"

Frank pondered for a bit, his mind not focused on the movie "This question has been on my mind for awhile, I was wondering when you have sex if you ever have sex are you on the receiving end?" Gerard chuckled lightly turning his attention to his friend who was staring at him waiting for an answer. "Nah I give it to them." Frank doubled over with laughter.