Opposites 2

This is gonna be longer i think the way I am going. ngl every time i type lap some how my fingers at top on the end so i go laptop without even processing it so if you see laptop it is just lap

Here let me fix mistakes I made, I also noticed that i gave them a 4 day week..please just imagine that it's 5 days  i wrote this the entire day just to have wattpad shit itself multiple times

there is something driving my insane and it's the fact that i have put two arounds in a sentence right next to each othre. I'm pretty sure one around is meant to be a different word or not even be there and I can't find it..so if you find it can you like comment in the paragraph for me so i can fix it..i'll simp so hard if you find it

~~

The sun was shining bright, the birds were wide awake. Frank was awake, he had been for quite sometime. He was lying there, his fingers running through Gerard's hair. It was amusing watching him sleep, that seems creepy but Gee sleeps like an angel. He curls up into a ball, little snores leaving his lips. He was exhausted to say the least. Frank had managed to keep him up most of the night.

It was the fact that his parents had come home and decided to speak to Gee, Frank had to hide in the wardrobe which was very scary for Gee even though his parents were okay with him liking boys, it would have been the fact that he didn't ask if Frank could come round. Especially since Frank was older then Gee too.

Frank shook Gee lightly, he needed to wake the boy up. "Gee baby..wakey wakey" His Italian accent normally popped out in the mornings when he woke up. Gerard loved the sound of Franks voice and quite happily could keep lying there listening to him talking. He huffed and rolled over, he didn't want to leave his bed though. "M' too tired" Frank chuckled, his arms wrapping round Gee pulling him closer to him. "I know baby, but school. You have art today" Gerard had art everyday of course which Frank didn't really notice.

"I have art everyday silly, it's what I want to major in" He giggled, stretching carefully. Gee sat up slowly, his hair a mess sticking out in every direction. What a sight it was for Frank but he was the one that caused it in the first place. "Bed head, suits you" Gee gasped. He hated looking messy in front of Frank.

He threw himself over Frank purposely squishing the man underneath him, well trying too. He was quite small and Frank was twice his size in every way possible. He landed on the floor with a thud, Frank chuckled in amusement. "Where you going?"

"To fix my hair and brush my teeth and stuff"

"Put clothes on too..as much as I enjoy seeing you naked" Gerard shrieked when he looked down. He forgot he fell asleep naked, Frank smirked, he grabbed his jeans from the ground pulling them on while the now wide awake shy Gee ran off to the bathroom to fix himself. Gerard let out another loud shriek.

Frank knew what it was about, he lent back on his arms waiting for the boy to come running back in. "My neck Frankie..everyone is gonna see these." He whined. Gee completely forgot he was naked. Frank just hummed still staring at his naked boyfriend.

He let that word float through his head. A boyfriend. He had a boyfriend. He didn't think that was possible but he was very taken by little Gee over here that some how the girls that would try get him in bed just seemed so boring. Also he didn't have to worry about getting Gee pregnant.

"Good..what are you going to wear today Gee?" Gee giggled and hoped over to his drawers pulling out different items. He turned around facing away from Frank to change, he bent over to pull his boxers up which just made Frank groan. A very prominent hand print stood out on Gees butt cheek. "Man I love looking at my hand print there..looks perfect don't you think Gee?"