Coffee Shop

Am I going through a struggle and is writing helping abso fucken lutley

also unprotected sex but it is constent  

It was a normal day for Gerard, he woke up as per usual and made his bed. He had a shower since it was a hot night and he felt a bit sweaty. The day was stunning it was a shame that he would have to spend it in his office. He did own a big company so in order to keep it going he had to work. 

He wore a baby blue linen suit, nice and soft perfect for the hot weather today. He drove himself to work today he thought why not. "Convertible or jag..of course easy choice" He mumbled to himself heading towards his Chevy Camaro convertible. 

The wind was flowing through his hair as he drove, the sun shining in his face. Not too bad really. He pulled into the office car park a smile on his face when the valet came over to take the car and park it for him. "Good Morning Sir" The man hummed waiting for Gerard to get out of the car.

"Morning Stephen how are you?" 

"Very good sir, lovely day today" Gerard nodded in agreement, he headed on in up to his office. It wasn't a big office tower about 6 stories high each floor serving different purposes for the company. Gerard ran a Media company, one of the biggest ones even though it was a small building at the front behind it was the factory that printed the papers and magazines for people to read to stay up too date. 

Pretty much they did it all. They printed newspapers, set up ads, articles online, magazines, publishing articles even a journalism section, you name it they will be doing it. He loved his job being in charge of himself, he worked his way up the ladder which did take him a little bit but after 5 years he was at the top. He was mainly at the top a couple years ago he was just waiting for the other man to retire which didn't take long. 

Gerard's old boss had grown fond of Gerard teaching him everything he knew showing him different tricks. Gerard was destined to run the company, he's smart, good with talking to clients and making everyone happy. None of the employees hated him. If they wanted time off they got it. That was unless they were abusing his kindness.

That was a different story. He could be rather mean if he needed too be. But that was rare, he would rarely hurt a fly. "Any calls?" He asked walking past his assistant. "No quiet this morning, you do have a video call scheduled at 12 for an hour with Mark" Gerard groaned quietly, he wasn't going to let this ruin his day. "Luckily for Mark I am in a good mood." He commented sitting himself down looking out over some of the city.

He wasn't overly fond of the idea of the meeting with Mark. Mark's company supply the papers for Gerard. He wasn't the best person to deal with, let's just say that he doesn't have a good sense of humour and it makes ever call slow. Oh and he had a monotone voice. Gerard hummed getting himself set up for the day. 

His meeting went on by pretty quickly really, wasn't even an hour. Mark just wanted to make sure that the paper was doing okay. So it wasn't anything bad which Gerard was grateful for. "Lunch time" He muttered to himself, he looked around his desk noticing that he hadn't actual bought his lunch with him. 

"I guess this is a good excuse to go outside and enjoy the day" He hummed grabbing his phone wallet and keys heading down and out the building. The sun was still shinning, he was quite pleased that it stayed lovely. There was a little coffee shop around the corner that he could try, he has never been there so why not. 

He just hoped they were good, he walked with pride, his head held high of course. The doors were open letting a nice breeze inside so no one was too stuffy, the outside was a lovely set up. Mini potted plant type trees. "Good afternoon sir how are you?" A rather short boy greeted him, he must have only been at least 20 Gerard thought. "I am excellent thank you, do you have a lunch menu?"