Lost Cause (different ending)

So I decided that I wanted to try a different ending, some of the text will be the same from the Part 2 one!

So i tried to make it different and happier there are still triggers in this

Here you go, a happier ending

~~

Third POV: 

So far everything had been working out for Gerard, he had been attending the meetings regularly with Frank, it did worry him though how much time Frank was spending with him and not on his work. He feared that Frank would fall back into old habits. Frank moved in with Gerard after a week of Gerard saying no he finally agreed. Gerard also managed to talk to his boss about how he felt and what had been going on in his life. 

After many tears and apologies Gerard was able to relax, his boss was very calm about it. He let Gerard know that he was sorry for not asking Gerard if he was okay. He could see that things weren't looking good and he wished that he stepped in sooner. He also offered therapy through the company all paid for so he didn't have to worry. 

Gerard was allowed to work from home but slowly, so then it gave him something to do instead of being stuck inside doing nothing, it would have drove him mad. Gerard did have ups and downs, his ups consisted of him going out and exercising with Frank. They would just walk to the park admiring the sight. But his downs. 

His downs would have him on the floor crying out in pain from every movement. That's what would happen when it was really bad. Frank was yet to witness a really bad episode. The ones he has seen involve Gerard being grumpy and begging Frank for a fix which would usually end up in him on the floor crying because things hurt or he was tired. Frank never gave in though, he kept his ground and would put Gerard in his place. 

Gerard was having a down day, nothing was going his way. It started first thing when Frank left to go to a interview with a studio. Of course he was really happy that Frank was putting himself out there and doing the thing he loved. He also had this fear that he was going to be holding Frank back, even though he was always reassured that he wasn't. It was in his head. He got up to have a shower but he couldn't really get out of bed, his whole body was shaking, his leg in pain. 

He knew he needed to get something to help but all they had were his pain meds that were prescribed. They did the trick for a little bit but Gerard wanted something stronger, he always did but he knew that Frank would be disappointed in him. With every step he took a sharp pain would shoot through his knee causing it to buckle. He didn't want to give up and crawl so he kept trying. 

Leaning against the wall was his only other option and that wasn't doing him any justice either. He kept going all his body weight pressing against the wall holding himself up as best he could. His knee gave out pulling him to the ground, his arms shooting out to stop himself from hitting the floor but they weren't much use, they just wobbled and made him more unsteady. His body ached, it was like they were screaming in pain with every movement. 

His movements were limited to small, slow agonizing ones. He started crawling, his hands gripping the carpet as best they could in hopes to help pull him forward. By the time he got to the end of the hall his body was shaking, he had carpet burn on his knees and the palm of his hands. Gerard was at a loss to what he should do, he hadn't been in this much pain in a very long time. He wanted to make it to the kitchen so he could get some food and something to drink- not alcoholic, orange juice. 

Gerard tried to contact Frank, his hand shaking violently as he clicked Franks contact. He held his phone to his ear. He listened as it dialed, his hand shaking so much that he was smacking himself in the head. 'Hey this his Frank Iero, sorry I can't answer right now Please just leave a message with your name and number and I'll get back to you as soon as I can, Thanks'  His heart sunk, of course Frank wouldn't answer he was too busy.