Kidnapped Prt2

I've been listening to Witch Doctor on repeat for ages only for the doh doh 

Ive been working on this for ages and like yeh its tiny difo from the first one sorry was slightly rushed 

@ahellishtragedy  and for @thesadboy12345

~~

Frank had been living with Gerard for awhile now, after a bit the police gave up searching for him. They didn't have any leads, they couldn't even trace it back to Gerard since he did well at hiding his face and number plates from any camera. Also the cars got destroyed and Gerard bought more.

It was a bit tricky at first for a bit. Gerard was slowly getting used to having Frank around especially that fact that he never wanted him to leave, this boy was always by his side. Frank did get given jobs which he hated doing but Gerard always gave him that look and boy Frank would move. 

Sometimes though Frank liked to be naughty he hasn't pushed Gerard over the edge yet completely but he wasn't far off either.

Their relationship had grown, Gerard had a fear that it was that syndrome but Frank insisted that he always had a fascination with him before hand so it was okay. "Hey Frankie boy" Gerard called from his office wondering what he was up to. 

Frank pretty much came running he loved when Gerard gave him attention. "You called?" Gerard nodded motioning for the boy to come sit on his lap. "Ya know it's going to be 8months since you've been here. I want to celebrate"

"Celebrating that you kidnapped me huh? I like that...what we gonna do though?" Gerard grinned, he knew exactly what he was going to do. "Oh don't you worry. I have everything sorted boy" Frank shrugged his shoulders hopping off of Gerard's lap. 

He kissed his cheek heading out of the office to leave the man to work. He did wonder what Gerard had planned but it couldn't be that bad right? It did have Frank wondering for the rest of the day. He even tried to get it out of Gerard but the man wouldn't budge. 

It was slowly driving Frank insane not knowing. But he should find out in a couple days so it wasn't going to be that long to wait. Frank went through Gerard's clothes wondering if he could find the man a nice suit to wear. Frank was making dinner tonight and he wanted to make it special since Gerard was doing something for Frank. 

"What on earth are you doing?" Gerard walked in to see his clothes on the bed in neat little piles. Gerard, let's say wasn't the one to organize his clothes or have much of a taste. He had good fashion sense he just didn't care for colour. 

Black and whites, greys and red filled his wardrobe and it drove Frank insane, he was lucky enough to convince Gerard to do some online shopping so that they both had clothes. Because Frank was getting fed up of having his clothes washed everyday and wearing Gerard's t-shirts. Not that he didn't mind he just missed his band shirts. 

Another thing that they had to figure out was Franks meds. But Gerard had it covered in no time. He just illegally got them sent to him, which was good for Frank because now he never had to pay. "My clothes boy. Care to explain why they are everywhere?"

"They are neatly on the bed in colour order and style really. I got bored." Frank hummed pulling out a pair of black slacks that just looked like they fit Gerard so well. He grinned hanging those over the door. He went back to searching for a shirt and tie while Gerard stood in amassment to what the boy was doing. "Why?"    

Frank smiled wide when the perfect shirt came into view, just a black one to match the slacks and red tie, god Frank was practically already drooling. "It's a surprise" Gerard chuckled softly knowing exactly what Frank was doing. "Okay then."