||11||

I changed the story name from " Fated to be yours " to " Our Journey of Love ". Don't worry the story and storyline is same.

TARGET- 120+VOTES

💗💗💗💗

At the evening,

As Bela come to downstairs and walked into the living room Sumitra stopped her.

" Bela beta, tum abhi tak ready nahi huye? Aaj raat ko tumhara flight haina?." said Sumitra and Bela look at her confusingly.

" Maa, ready? Matlab konsi flight?." Bela asked still confused at her questions.

" Beta, Mahir aur tum honeymoon ke liye jarahi ho. Usne tumhe nahi bataya?." Sumitra asked and Bela was baffled hearing the word " honeymoon ".

" Honey... honey moon?? Ye plan kab hua aur Mahir ji nai toh mujhe kuch bhi nahi bataya?." Bela asked in nervous and not understanding what's happening.

" Ye ladka bhi na khudhi plan karta aur khudhi batana bhul gaye! Kya karu mein iss ladke kya!." Sumitra slapped her forehead with her palm.

" Bhabhi, Bhai thode der mein aane wale hi hain... chaliye mein aapki packing mein help karti hoon. " Kuhu said and she nodded. Both went towards her room.

" Ye Mahir ji bhi kitna kamaal hain! At least mujhe batana toh chahiye thi na... asa last minute mein kya pack karu kaha jarahe hain kuch nahi bataya!." Bela huffed sitting on the bed and Kuhu laughs.

" Kya hua koi mera baare mein baat karahe hain?." Both look towards the direction of the door where Mahir was standing in his black three piece suit looking as if he is already ready to go.

Kuhu excuse herself and went from there while Bela stand in front himself crossing her arms around her chest and thin her eyebrow.

" Mahir ji what is this? Apne mujhe bataya kyun nahi? Aur ye sab kab plan hua?." She questioned.

" Ye sab tab plan hua tab tum apne best friend Varun ke saath ghumne gayi thi... aur waise bhi humare shaadi ko itna din hogaya hain aur maine tumhe kahi ghumana bhi lekar nahi gaya... isliye baas jarahe hain aur mujhe mera wife ke saath kuch quality time bhi spend karna hain." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

" Lekin mein kya pack karu? Hum kaha ja rahe hain?." Bela asked opening her suitcase.

" Zayada kuch packing karne ki zaroorat nahi... tum apne kuch comfortable aur casual kapde pack kar lo jisse tumhe traveling karne mein koi problem na ho. Aur haan sweaters aur coat pack karna maat bhul na" Mahir said looking at his phone sending some email to his mails.

" Mahir ji kya maine pucha hum kaha jarahe hain? Kya mein woh Jan skati hoon." Bela said rolling at her eyes at him.

" Woh tum waha jake jan lena that's a surprise for you baby!." Mahir said brushing his index finger across her soft pink cheeks and she felt a current on her body.

"So!" He said and she could see a naughty smile on his lips.

"S..So?" Stuttering, as he took a step closer with a teasing smirk on his lips making her heartbeat faster.

"So tum nervous ho?" He asked leaned closer which made her heart tingle.

" k..kyun?" Slipping her tongue on her dry lips and look every where but not at him.

"Kyun hmm...!" Saying, he leaned on her face,making their eyes to lock with each other and she felt her breath stuck in her chest as his hand came in contact with her waist.

"Kyunki... hum honeymoon par jarahe hain you know na ki honeymoon par kya hota hain.. tum aur mein aur akela room mein..." He paused and she looked away from his intense eyes which were fluttering her heart.