||14||

Bela reached home and directly went to their room. She closed the door and went to the washroom stand under high force shower letting all her tears down from her eyes.

Flashback shows

" Bela, mera London ke delegates yaha aagaye hain aur woh woh log mera restaurant mein wait karahe so mujhe abhi abhi jana hoga. " Mahir said.

" Par Mahir ji.. mein akeli. " Bela was saying but he interrupted her.

" I know Bela and I'm really sorry for that. Driver hain yahan woh tumhe hotel drop kardega aur mein sham tak wapas aajunga ok. " Mahir said and peck her forehead which she nodded.

Mahir went with her and drop her till the car. At the middle of the road Bela realized that she has left her purse in the mall. So she tell driver to take U-turn and after a while she reached that shopping mall. She went to that shop and get her purse back.

" Thank God mil gaya. " Bela said with a sigh in relief. She turned to go when her eyes stopped at a very similar figure.

" Mahir ji?. " Bela said in slow whisper looking at him who was still in the shopping mall. But he wasn't alone a lady was also with but alas she couldn't see her face.

" Mahir ji, Abhi tak gaye nahi?." She see them going to a cafe which was inside the shopping mall. Bela followed them till the cafe.

" I love you. I love you a lot. " her feet stopped as soon these words reached her ears and her brains stopped working for a moment.

A second later her eyes widen when start to realised the the situation and look at the scenario. Mahir was on his one knee and on his hands was another girl hands. He was holding the hand and kissed her knuckles. Her eyes stands to burn with anger and tears.

The girl's back was facing Bela since Bela was standing behind the pillar Mahir couldn't see her.

" Mujhe nai pata kab kaisa... magar hogya. I really love you a lot you don't know you completed me." Said Mahir lovingly looking deeply at her eyes. Bela felt someone has snatched ground from her feets.

" Pata hain der Se realize hua hain lekin hua Toh hain.. I love you mein tumhare begair aab ek aur pal nai jee sakta. Bahia pyaar karta hoon tumse. I love how my life. " said Mahir and the girl hold him by his shoulder and make him stand.

" Oh Mahir, I love how too even I can't live without you. " said the girl dramatically and hugged him tightly. Both had closed their eyes and was lost in each others arms. While Bela felt herself falling apart like someone's is piercing her heart into million times.

She couldn't bear to hear all this anymore and run from there. Tears were rolling down from her cheeks. She was feeling betrayed everything inside her was burning like hell.

Flashback ends.

" Mahir ji.. kisi aur se pyaar karte hain.. he doesn't love me. " Bela's heart was broken recalling all that scenario. Her eyes turned to red due to crying.

Bela felt that he was playing with her. If he had love someone else then why did he came closer to her?

Why he played with her feelings?

Why he did this to her? Why he make her felt special lovable??

Questions was roaming on her minds but no answer was coming.

" I hate you Mahir ji"

" I hate you for doing this to me.. and I hate myself more than you that I.. I. .. I fall.. for your. I'll never ever forgive you for doing this to me never ever. " said Bela crying. She was completely shattered.

★~★~★~★~★

Scene focus on a table where two people was seen laughing and was having coffee.

" God, I can't believe that I'm in love yaar. " said Mahir excitedly.

" Mahir look at you your behaving like teenagers road side lover. " The girl stated seeing his condition.

" But are you sure that she too loves me?." Mahir asked getting nervous.

" Oh come on Mahir I'm sure Bela too loves you. Tumne kaha na ki woh tumhe dekhke blush karti hain, smile karti hain. So I'm sure she too loves you. " She giggles.

" still I'm nervous, kya pata mana kardiya toh?." Mahir said and for the first time Mahir Seghal was getting nervous to propose a girl and that too the girl is his wife.

" Mahir jiss confidence ke saath tumne mujhe propose Kiya, mera saath practices ki bilkul waise hi batadena im sure dekhna woh khushi ke mare pagal hojayegi. " The girl said and pats his shoulder trying to boost his confidence.

" Yaar I just love her. I love her crazily. " said Mahir madly repeated the words. His heart was fluttering imagine Bela's reaction when he will propose her.

★~★~★~★~★

Mahir entered the room with a red and white roses bouquet in his hands with a bright smile to confess his feelings today. Mahir knock the door and wait for a second to get a response from Bela but didn't get any. After knocking two three times still there was no response. Since he had a extra key of their room so he opened the door by himself and got entered into the room.

As he entered, he was shocked to see her packing her things. Her clothes, jewelry everything she was stuffing into her luggage. Tears were flowing from her eyes while her nose was red too due to crying.

" Bela, kya hua tum ro kyun rahi ho?." As he stepped into the room, he immediately asked. Bela gave him a hurtful look. He place the flowers on the center table and rushed towards.

" Bela, tum.." Mahir tried to wipes her tears from her cheeks but she jerk his hands making him making him stunned.

" Don't touch me. " Bela said moving towards the cupboard and take out her saree one by one.

" Bela, hua kya hain? Tum thik ho na?." With a worried tone, Mahir again asked her.

" I said, Don't touch me!." Bela yelled at him, removing his hands from her shoulder and gave him a disgust look. Mahir aghast at her behavior.

She started packing her things, many sobs escape from her lips while Mahir was clueless. He was wondering what he has done to get such a cold attitude from his wife?.

A/N : Hey! How are you all?

I'm so sorry to make you all wait so long but I was busy these days and finally I'm free.

Coming back to the chapter!!

How was it?

Who is the girl?

Don't forget to let me know your opinion on this chapter in the comment section.

Till next update

Stay safe and happy.

And don't forget to follow me. 😊