||Epilogue||

A long author note is there so don't miss that please. Read it fully, I want everyone to comment on that ok.☺️

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

" Kya yaar! Bela aab itna bhi tang maat karo.. bata do na kya hain tumhara jawab. Raat se subah hogaya. " Mahir asked to who was enjoying her fruits on the beach.

"Oh! Mr. Despo Seghal! Mujhe time chahiye asa hi mein tumhe mera zindagi ki phela I Love You Kaise boldu? " Bela said munching chips on her mouth.

" Tumhe time kyun chahiye?." Mahir asked with a frown on his face.

" Time isliye mera life ka itna bara faisla mein thodi na ek raat mein le loon. " Bela said surpressing her smile. From last night to this morning she was teasing him like hell.

" Oh! Hello life time mein hi hoon jise tumhe I love you bolna hain thik hain. " Mahir said and Bela passed him Oh-really look.

" Try kar ke dekhlo mera yelava koi milega bhi nahi. " Mahir said with a attitude.

" Ok." Bela said simply and Mahir rolled his eyes to her who just shrugged of her shoulder.

" Acha chaliye shopping ke liye chalte hain. " Bela said finishing off the chips.

" Mujhe nahi jana. " Mahir said looking away.

" Aree asa kaisa nahi! Ghar waloon ke liye abhi tak kuch nahi liya hain humne. Chaliyeee..." Bela dragged him with her.

" Haan baas gharwalen aur duniya waloon ke baare mein soch ti raho. Pati toh awayei hain koi fikar hi nahi hain tumhe meri. " He said murmuring all the time taunting her not caring about her husband while she laughing at him.

★~★~★~★~★

" Sir, ma'am asked me to give this letter to you. " The waiter said passing him a card which he nods.

" Come to the terrace, mera pyaare Pati dev. " With a beautiful handwriting she wrote in the letter.

" Haan sirf naam ka, asli mein toh pyaar karte hi nahi. " Mahir said folding the letter. Taking the lift he went to the terrace looking for her.

As he opened the door, he was awestruck looking at the decoration of the terrace. It was decorated with white and red heart shaped balloon and fragrance of roses every where. There he could see his beloved wife standing near the table in a red elegant gown with diamond sets. She was looking not less than an angel that moment. Her beauty, her smile which was playing on her red lips everything was making him crazy for her.

" Happy three months, anniversary Mr. Seghal. " Bela said with her melodious voice bringing him out from his dreamland.

" To you too. By the way You are looking gorgeous. " Mahir said being lost in her.

" I already know that, tell me something new. " Bela said with an attitude flipping her hairs back.

" Not bad! I like that attitude. Lekin ye sab kis liye. " Mahir complimented her first and then ask the reason behind it.

" Maine socha ki mein mera pati ko surprise karu ek romantic sa candle night dinner!" Bela said with a smile. Bela took his hand and take him to the table. Mahir being a gentleman always, he pulled the chair for his lady love earning a flying kiss from his beautiful wife.

" Wow! Sab mera favorites. " Mahir said looking at all the dishes which was of his favorite only. Pesto pasta with grilled chicken, carrot pudding and strawberry ice cream.

Both start enjoying their dinner.

★~★~★~★~★

" I love you. " Bela said softly shying looking at him who was so busy admiring the beauty of the moon.