||15||

His chain of thoughts break when he sees Bela taking her luggage and moving out of the room. He rushed toward her and hold her wrist. Bringing her back to the room, he locked the room.

" Bela, kya hua hain? Kyun roo rahi ho? Maine kuch kiya hain kiya? Bolo toh kuch?." Mahir asked pleading and getting panic seeing her like this.

He tried to hold her but she just jerk it like she is disgusted to his touch.

" Aapko ek baat samaj nahi aaraha, mein keh rahi hoon na don't touch me! Iska matlab nahi pata aapko?." Bela outburst at him. Her tears were blurring her vision, she wipes her tears from her cheeks and turned to go but Mahir comes on her way and block her way.

" Ok fine! I won't touch you. Par Bela dhoper tak toh sab thik toh achanak se ye kya hain? Tum ja kaha rahi ho?. " Mahir asked calmly.

" Mujhe aapke saath yaha nahi rehna, mujhe mera ghar jana hain.. haatiye mera sammne se. " Bela said trying to go but he blocked her ways again.

" Thik hain toh mein bhi chalta hoon. Ek saath ghar chalte hain thik hain. " Mahir said trying to calm her.

" Aapke saath toh kahi nahi jana mujhe aab zindagi mein. Apne shayed sunna nahi maine kaha mein apne ghar jarahi hoon. " Bela said.

" Bela, problem kya hain? Mein ache se tumhare saath behave karahi hoon. Don't make me loose my patience. Kya hua? Koi galti huyi hain mujhse kyunki mujhe tumhari baat samaj nahi aaraha. " Mahir said as he was losing his temper on whatever she said right now.

" Aab aapko kuch samaj nai ki ya samjhane ki zaroorat nahi Mr. Mahir Seghal. Because I'm divorcing you. Mujhe aap jaise dhokebaaz ke saath nahi rehna. " Bela said and Mahir was taken aback on her words.

" Divorce?." He asked, shocked.

" Yes. I'm going to divorce you. I can't live with you anymore, Mr. Seghal. " Bela said and passed by him.

Mahir wasn't able to believe his ears on what she said just right now. Is she going to divorce him?

Before Bela could turn the knob, she was pinned on the wall by Mahir. She tried to go but he caged between his arms by placing his hands on the either side of her shoulder.

" Jab itna bara faisla le hi chuki ho, mujhe chodhne ke, divorce dena ki, toh wajeh bhi batado. Kyunki uske begair tum iss room ke bahar kadam tak bhi nahi rak sakti. " Mahir said completely warning her. Bela look at him whose eyes were clearly showing how much he is hurted by her decision.

" Kyun dekhava karahe hain aap? Haan?." Bela pushed him and he stumble back taking two three steps back but gain his posture.

Bela again went towards the door to open it but Mahir held her wrist tightly that she winced in pain.

" Bela Mahir Seghal, tum Bina wajeh bata yaha sa kahi nahi jarahi ho. Asa konsa gunna kardiya jo tum mujhe divorce dena ke faisla le liya? Humare rishtey ko khatam karne ka faisla liya? Janti bhi ho humare family kitna hurt honge. " Mahir asked looking at her who was trying to get her wrist free from his grip but he just tightened it.

" Hurt meri wajeh se nahi.. aapki wajeh se honge. " Bela said accusing him.

" Meri wajeh se kyun?." Mahir asked dumbfounded.

" Aapki extra martial affair ki wajeh jankar. " Bela said.

" What!!?. " Mahir almost yelled in shocked.

" Yes. " Bela said caressing her wrist as when Mahir heard her accusations, his grip get loosened from her wrist.

" Maine dekha tha aapko kaise uss ladki ko propose karahe tha.. usse... uss apne I love you tak bola.. aur gale bhi lagaya tha. " Bela said hiccups. She was heart broken and it was completely shown by her condition.

While Mahir closed his eyes in frustration, trying to keep him down. He was looking here and there to hit his head somewhere after hearing her talks.

" Baas ye dekh kar faisla le liya.. mera extra martial affairs chal raha hain aur divorce chahiye. " Mahir said nodding his head in every words.

" Haan. " Bela said angrily with a cute pout on her lips.

" Fine then go on. Jao divorce do mujhe. " Mahir said and her eyes widened and mouth opened. For a second she didn't believed what he just said now. He just agreed on her terms about getting a divorce and calling of their relations.

" Yeah.." crying and sobbing she left the room.

Mahir fisted his hands and a wave of anger was rising inside him. He wanted to pull his own hairs in frustration that how could she think of him like that?.

" Shit!." A quick realisations hit him and he realised that Bela left the room.

" Pagal ladki. " He murmured under his breath and ran outwards the room.

★~★~★~★~★

He reached the hall center and was searching his wife, Bela like a mad person. He even asked the managers, waiters about her but nobody saw her. He then went outside and called her thousands times.

" Bela!." He screamed her names and tears started gathered into his eyes. He felt as if he lost her. He was angry but was more worried about her. First they were in a new city and then Bela don't even know anything about here neither about places nor routes.

" Aab kaha dhoondo uss pagal ladki ko. " He asked himself. He actually think she is crazy and dumb. Her this activity actually proves that she is completely nut.

" Police ko jakar inform kardu?. " He asked himself.

" Haan, yahi karti hoon. Uska dimag bhi abhi thik nahi hoga patani konsi musibat mein padagyi toh!." He said murmuring.

He was about to dial the number but somebody called him from behind.

" Mahir!." A chirped girly voice came from behind and he turned. At the next second he narrowed his eyes and his lips formed a straight line seeing the person who was standing beside the person passing him a light smile. 

A/N : Heya! Here comes another update!

Do tell me in the comment section how was today's chapter.

Stay safe....😊

Stay blessed....😊

And don't forget to follow me...😊