||3||

Did you Added my book to your library??🤗

Before reading please click the start button to vote.

Continue from the last part. ...

" Only on one condition. " He said pulling her hand down from her ears.

" agar tum mujhe good bye kiss dogi toh." He said in a mischievous tone making her eyes goes widen.

" No way you must be joking right? " said Bela dropping her jaws.

" Fine then I don't need your sorry then." said Mahir huffing way.

" Please " Bela said with request but he shook his head in no he was acting stubborn

" Okay.. aap apne ankhein band kijiye phele " she finally gives up and said lowering her eyes.

" Okay." he closed his eyes with a immediate response with a cute smiles on his face

Bela stand on her tiptoes, held his shirt on her fists nervously her heart beating was getting fast as she slowly goes near his cheeks she close her eyes. With closed eyes she placed a soft feathery kiss on his cheek. Her breathe stopped for a second and her cheeks gets turned to crimson red.

" Thank you " said Mahir whispering, kissing her ear.

Bela shyly smiled she runs to go when Mahir held her wrist and pulled her rapidly towards him. For a second her breath stopped and her eyes widened but soon they lowered when her eyes meet with his teasing eyes.

" Oye hoye kya baat hain." from behind Yuvi said whistling. Mahir left her immediately and turned her around. Bela's face goes perplexed as someone caught her stealing chocolates.

" Romance in the parking lot not bad. Par Mahir bhai Bela bhabhi humare ghar mein room kam padgaye tha kya jo aap dono khula aasman ke sammne shuru hogya." Yuvi said mischievously and Bela entangled her fingers getting nervous what if now Yuvi told all the family members.

" Ouch bhai!" Yuvi wince in pain as Mahir twist his ear.

" Meri biwi meri marzi tujhe kya?" Mahir left his ear and Yuvi pout while rubbing his ear.

" Aab mein ghar mein sabko bata dunga byeee. " Yuvi said showing his tongue and Before Mahir could catch him he run away.

" Maar gaye aab?" Asked Bela hit her forehead with her palm while Mahir laugh.

" Mahir ji aapko hai aarahi hain? Ghar mein sab pata chal jayega ki maine aapko kiss kiya." said Bela pointing at him giving him deadly glare.

" Well Bela humari shaadi ho chuka and kissing is normal so don't worry. " Mahir said casually and Bela looked at him with widen eyes.

" Mein ghar walon ke sammne kaise jaunga. " Bela get worried. And Mahir laughed looking at her face as if Bela was got caught with her boyfriend.

" Apne dono pairon ke saath jaaogi ghar Bela. What kind of stupid question is this?" He launched but stop seeing the glare of of his beloved wife.

" Mujhe na aapse koi baat nai karni bye." frowning Bela went from there and Mahir burst out in laughter.

❄️❄️❄❄️❄️❄❄️❄️❄❄️❄️❄

Andy and Mahir returned back to the house from office and Mahir's eyes fall on Bela who was discussing somehow with Kuhu. Bela look at him her eyebrow forms into a thin line and look away while Mahir chuckle on her cuteness. Bela went to her room excusing herself and Mahir followed her.

At Mahir's room,

Mahir stepped in to the room he sees Bela taking his clothes out from the cupboard. He stands right behind her. Bela turned when she collide with him and clothes fell down to the floor.

" Sorry woh maine dekha nai aapko" saying she tried to pass from there when Mahir held her wrist she turned back giving him glare.

" kya hua? Aapko kuch chahiye?" She say in a moody tone

" Bela tum abhi bhi mujse naraz ho?" He asked with puppy eyes.

" toh aur kya karu? Aapko pata Yuvi nai jakar ghar walon ko sab kuch bata diya. mujhe subah se chidha rahe hain aur sirf Maa nahi palki Kuhu dadi bhi aapko pata hain saari galti aapki hain aapki stupid se demand ki wajeh se." She looking at him with anger)l

" meri konsi stupid demand?" He asked innocently but naughtiness was visible in his eyez

"aapki woh stupid si condition aapko mujse ki.."she stopped her words realising what she was about to say

"haan bolo kya?"he smirks

Bela felt embarrassed what she was about to say.

" Kya hua bolo kya tha meri stupid si condition " he said leaning closer to her face she shivered.

"nahi pata..mujhe kuch kam hain." she tries to free her wrist but his grip was strong.

" nahi nahi bolna toh tumhe padega" he takes slow steps towards her while Sanam steps back, her back hits with the wall of the cupboard.

"akher maine Asa konsi stupid condition kiya tumse jo Maa kuhu tumhe chidha rahe tha?" He asked placing both his hands on the either side of the wall caging her between him and wall.

" Mujh.. Mujhe kuch kam hain " saying she tried to push him when he holds the hand which she tried to push him, bend it on her back pulled her closer to him. Bela other hand comes to on his chest.

" Bolo kya tha meri stupid condition " he said whispering. Her breath stopped, shivering with so much closeness while Mahi smiles on her nervousness.

Seeing her so much Nervous Mahir starts to tease her more by moving her hair from her shoulder and runs his fingers from her neck to cheeks while Bela clutches his shirt on her fist tightly.

Her eyes widen when she felt his lips on her cheeks directly. He moved back, she looked at him who was smiling.

" Ye, tum iski baat karahi thi " he looked at her with a teasing smirk which makes her heartbeat fast and her lips was shivering. His touch was affecting her.

Mahir start teasing her more by kissing her neck and snuggled on her neck. His lips start moving on her jawline pestering intense kisses while Bela's grip on his shirt tighten.

" Bela, Mahir beta jaldi aao khana thanda hojayega " both startled when Sumitra calls them for dinner

" Maa.. Maa bula.. rahi hain hume " Bela said with lot of courage looking at him. Mahir step back.

She turns to leave when Mahir again hold her wrist. She halt at her step without turning towards him. Mahir parted her hairs from her shoulder and placed a wet kiss she stiffens at her place and felt her breath stopped.

" you have to fulfill all my stupid condition s, aur aaj subah Jo mera condition tha woh har subah hoga you don't have any other choice." he says huskily and smile on her shocked look

He takes his clothes and goes to the washroom leaving Bela shocked who was having a different sensation rising in her.

Hello everyone How's the update?

Sorry for late update as I'm feeling sick from past few days.

Don't forget to votes comments and tag your friends.

Next chapter will be posted soon if I get enough votes and comments.

I'm not getting one thing why my followers are decreasing day by day are you all not liking my story anymore.

Check out my other book on Behir " Drown In Your Love "

Don't forget to follow me!