||16||

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

"What's up bro!." Yuvi wave his hands toward him showing him all his tooth and his hands was wrapped around Anu's waist.

While Bela was looking everywhere but not on Mahir. Looking at her face expression he guess that she knows everything.

" Hi! Tum log abhi tak airport nahi pauche?." Mahir asked keeping his glare at Bela while she passed him a nervous smile.

" Nahi bhai, socha tha ki bhabhi ko Anu Se milwaungi aur phir jayenge hum. " Yuvi said.

" Achi baat hain, ek kam karo apne bhabhi ko bhi saath lekar jao woh bhi jana chathi hain apne ghar wapas. " Mahir said.

" Kyun?" Anu asked.

" Nahi.. nahi Mahir ji mein kaise? Mein toh aapke saath aayi hoon na." Coming to his side hurriedly, she tried to wrap her hands around his arms but he jerk it.

" Sab thik hain tum dono ki beech?. " Anu asked looking both of them weirdly.

" Nahi.." Mahir was saying but Bela interrupt him.

" Haan, haan Anu sab thik hain. Nothing is wrong here. " Bela said immediately and he glared at her which she tried to make a puppy face.

" Ok. Mujhe na ye batao Mahir nai kaise propose Kiya tumhe? Bandar toh nahi laga na jab usne propose Kiya? Agar asa hua na toh bata dena pura ek ghante tak humne practice ki thi. " Anu said and Yuvi nodded.

" Haan, bhabhi. Bhai nai pura ek ghanta practice kiya tab jake unhone decide kiya ki woh aapko propose karenge. " Yuvi said excitedly while Bela was feeling guilty for accusing him a lot.

" Tum dono nai bataya apne bare mein?." Mahir asked and Yuvi blush instead of Anu.

Anu Mital daughter Shekhar Mital who is a good friend of Andy Seghal. And Soon to be Yuvi's wife.

" Kya bhai Acha thodi na lagega agar hum bataye toh. Mujhe sharam aata hain. " Yuvi said hugging him.

" Tujh mein sharam abhi bhi baki hain? Mujhe toh laga tha bech kar London aaya hain tu." Mahir taunted at him which Yuvi glared at him.

" By the I'm really very happy for both of you. Finally mera divar shaadi karega aab. " Bela said happily.

" Haan aap log jaldi se honeymoon se wapas aayie phir karenge. " Yuvi said.

" Ek minute, Bela tumne bataya nahi Mahir ka proposal kaisa tha romantic ya bandaratic?. " Anu said laughing.

" Umm.. Acha tha. " Bela said murmuring while Mahir was really angry on him.

" Sirf Acha?." Yuvi asked with a frown.

" Kya Yuvi! Bela kya aab tumhe apne rooms ki details batayegi kya?." Anu said in a joking way.

★~★~★~★~★

Mahir and Bela both entered their room. Bela was completely silent and was looking at him who went to the closet to get freshen up.

" Bela, tu toh aaj pura gayi. Bina soche samjha kuch bhi kardeti hain tu. Ek dam pagal ladki hain tu. " Bela cursed herself mentally a lot.

Mahir come back after getting freshened up in his dark blue shirt with grey sweatpants. He didn't even glanced at her, he take out his laptop from his laptop bag and sit on the sofa. All the time she was trying to get his attention sometimes she intentionally dropped the glass, or coughing.

" Inke liye ye laptop zayada important hain ya mein?." Bela murmured looking at him whose eyes were on fixed on the laptop's screen while his fingers were on the keyboard typing something.

" Ahem. Ahem. " Bela coughed by going near him but he doesn't looked up so she coughed again and this time loudly. Mahir just glared at her and her face turned into pale looking at his angry look.

Taking a deep breath, she sits near him and deliberately plays with her bangles making tingling noises to get his attention but all her attempts turned to futile. Getting frustrated Mahir get up from his place and went to the balcony to distract himself from her because he was trying to control his volcano which can be erupted anytime. His anger was increasing by passing time as her words were continously ringing on his ear " Divorce ".

He closed his eyes and take deep breath, once, twice, thrice to calm himself down. But his eyes snapped out immediately when he heard her anklets sounds. He felt her hands on his shoulder and he clutches his fist while his jaws tightened.

" Listen, Bela.. " As he turned taking her name, his next words stopped on his throat as he got lost in her beauty.

She was wearing a purple wine pure satin silk saree with sleeveless black shimmering blouse taking his breath away. He gulps when she dangerously bring her face closer to him and place her hands on his chest.

" Mahir ji. " She called him while playing with his shirt buttons. And he closed his eyes when her strawberry body wash fragrance reached his nostril.

" Mahir ji, I'm sorry. " Mahir open his eyes only to fall his gaze on her plum lips which she applied a pink gloss on it. Her big innocent doe eyes which were twinkling like thousands stars.

" Mahir ji. " She again called him with a pout on her lips, playing with his shirt buttons and giving him the most innocent look of her.

" Mujhe kam hain disturb maat karo. " saying Mahir distance her from himself. He knows that looking her like this he will lose his control over himself and his wife is giving him a tough time.

" I'm sorry, maaf kar dijye na please. " Bela held his wrist and made him turned toward her.

" I know ki mujhse bahut baari galti huyi hain.. Patani mein kaise ye soch liye ki aap mujhe dhoka de rahe hain. Uss waqt woh sab sunkar, dekh kar mera dimag nahi chal raha tha. I'm sorry phir kabhi asa nahi karungi. " Bela said with a soft and her eyes were already moist for doubted on him.

" Bol diya! Aab jao mujhe kam hain. " Mahir said curtly without even looking at her.

Mahir went back to the room and Bela was following him like a lost puppy. If he sat on the couch she too sat beside him, if he walk to the balcony then she will also follow him there. And this was irritating him.

" What Bela! Kya problem hain tumhe?." she winced, aghast at his outburst. Bela look at his eyes which showed how much he is hurt by her allegations.

" Mahir ji, I'm sorry. " Bela said looking down breaking into tears and Mahir closed his eyes in frustration this is what he was feared about.

" Seriously Bela! Sorry!? Tumne mujh par itna ghatiya ilzam diya, mera dil toda aur sorry bol rahi ho tum?." Mahir asked with his raging eyes.

" I'm sorry..ahh!." She hissed in pain when Mahir hold her by her shoulder digging his fingers into her soft skin hurting her.

" Itna dino mein tum mujhe itna hi jan payi ho Bela ki mein tumhe chorkar kisi aur ke paas jao? Itna kamzoor hain humara rishta? Tumhe mera pyaar meri ankhon mein nahi dekhaiye deta? Do you know it's clear ki tumhare dil mein woh feelings hain hi nahi jo mera dil mein hain tumhare liye. " He left her pushing her little which she stumble back.

" Mahir ji, I'm sorry. " Bela cried.

" Tum mujhe talaak dena chathi thi na? Toh ek kam karti hoon mein tumhare liye woh kam bhi asaan kardeti hoon.. mein apne lawyer ko phone karta hoon abhi. " Mahir said and Bela gasped in shocked.

"Mahir ji, ye aap kya karahe hain?." Bela snatched the phone from him who was about to call his lawyer. She toss the phone on the couch and look at him who was so angry that she was getting scared of him. She knows that she did a grave mistake by not trusting him and she is ready to do anything to get his forgiveness.

A/N : Hi! How are you all?

Do tell me in the comment section how was today's chapter.

Till next update stay safe and healthy. 🤗