||13||

Mahir open his eyes to see his love sleeping on his bare chest wrapping her arms around his torso clinging to him like a cute koala bear. Her hairs were all spread around her face, he remove all her hairs strands slowly tucking them behind her ears without disturbing her. 

" Hmm.. " As Mahir caress her soft cheeks Bela hummed in her sleep and snuggled more into him, hiding her face at the crook of his neck making him chuckled.

Bringing her close to him, he pulled her completely to him leaving no between them and kiss on of her cheeks.

After some time, the sunlight peep into the room sneakily through the window and Bela stirred in her sleep and open her eyes lazily.

As she opened her eyes, her eyes widened to see herself on top of her husband who was half naked. His arms were perfectly encircled around her waist while her hand was on his bare chest.

Her lips smile shyly remembering the first kiss they shared last night. Those special magic moments were running under the curtains of her eyes making her shy more.

" Good morning. " She startled when out of the blue Mahir wished her morning in his sleepy tone when she was busy in admiring him.

" Good morning. " She answered back and tried to get up but he pulled her on top of him tangling their legs together.

" Mahir ji..." Bela called him to free her from his cage but he wasn't in any mood to leave her now not after whatever happened last night.

" Tumhe itni jaldi kyun hain? So jao mera saath. " Mahir said.

" Mahir ji, Mujhe change karna hain aap.. aap baas Mujhe chodhiye. " Bela said hesitated trying to get free from his grip but he failed her attempt.

" Aur agar na karu toh?." Saying Mahir hovered on her and Bela could see a glint of mischievous in his eyes.

" Mahir ji.. please. " Bela said.

" Tum mera shirt mein bahut khoobsurat lag rahe ho.. change karna ki kya zaroorat hain?. " Mahir said and Bela look down to hide the blush which crept on her cheeks with his closeness.

Mahir leaned to kiss her but their moment get disturbed when they heard a knock on the door. Taking the opportunity, Bela pushed and went to the closet. Mahir cursed under his breath murmuring something and open the door to see a hotel boy who brought Bela's luggage bag.

He passed a thin smile to him and took the bag from him and closed the door. He knock at the closet door and pass the bag to her.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Bela was getting ready in the room while Mahir was pacing around the hall impatiently waiting for her.

" Bela , aur kitna time lagega?." Roaming in the hall, Mahir yelled while sending some mail to his clients.

" Bela, jaldi karo yaar. " he said looking at his wrist watch as she was taking so much time to get ready.

" Tum andar ho bhi ya nahi.. forget it mein andar araha hoon..." Saying, he barged into the room and his feet stop.

" Mahir ji..." her words stuck in her throat.

Mahir's eyes fall on her who was tangling with her Saree fall.

" Aap yaha kya karahe hain?" Turning to other side, she said hiding herself from him.

"Mein aarahi.. hoon.. just give me five minutes." she said in her shuttering and nervous voice.

Smilingly, Mahir moved closer to her Standing right behind her.

"Mind if I help you?" he asked while Bela look up and see him from mirror. She lowered her eyes down giving her silent permission. Mahir smiled.

Mahir hold her arms and turned her toward him who was blushing as hell with lower eyes. Her shivering hands were trying hard to hold the fall on her shoulder which was ready to fell down anytime. Smiling, he took the pin from the dressing table and removed her hand while carefully pinning her Saree fall on her shoulder.

"You're looking mesmerizing today." he complimented her while she blushed.

" Acha... aab aap jaiye mein aarahi hoon. " Bela turn to other side.

" Ok come soon." Saying, he walked out leaving her there who was still shying on just mere closeness.

As he left, Bela took deep breaths to calm her heart beat. On the other side, Mahir start to think what happened to him why he start loving being close to her. Why her blushing face was making his heart tingling.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

At restaurant,

Mahir wrapped his hand around her waist Bela looked him, he smiled and she too. They reached their table which he booked for tonight. Smilingly, Bela took seat as he pulled a chair for her and he too take a seat in front of her.

Their table was decorated with rose petals.

"Excuse me." Mahir called the waiter to give him an order.

Their order was served on their table and soon they start having their breakfast.

Later on they both visited River bridge, went to museums and shopping. They both roamed and took lots of pictures of them to keep a sweet memory.

" Mahir ji, ye kaisa hain?" taking a blue shirt in her hand she turned to him but he wasn't there.

She kept the shirt on the counter and look around to see him. After taking two steps she him who was talking on the phone busying with his clients. His blue tooth on his ears and he was typing something on his mobile.

To be continue.........

Mahir's outfit

Mahir's outfit

Bela's outfit

A/N : Hello everyone! How are you all doing??

At first, I am really very sorry to keep you all waiting but I was stuck with my exams. I may keep this book on hold for sometime.

Coming back to chapter!

Do tell me your opinions about this chapter. I am eagerly waiting for that.

Keep reading...

Keep smiling.... 

And do follow me for furthermore updates about the story.

Difficult times are going so please stay home.