||17||

" Mahir ji, please. " Bela said with adorable face holding her ears.

" Bela, dekho mera dimag khane ki khoshish maat karo jao yaha se. " Mahir said with a huff.

" Jab tak aap mujhe maaf nahi kardete mein kahi nahi jaungi. " Bela said.

" Sab jagah tumhari marzi nahi chali gi, jab man kiya divorce de diya, jab man kiya sorry bol diya. " Mahir said yelling at her.

" Mahir, aap kitna chilate hain. Dheere boliya mera toh abhi bache bhi nahi hua ki aap mujhe behre bana denge. " Bela said covering her ears while his eyes widened.

" Tumhare baatein sunkar toh lagta hain mera toh 4/5 bache hogaye hain, right?." Mahir asked crossing his arms around his chest while Bela grinned.

" Aapko dekh kar toh asa hi lagta hain. " Bela said looking at him from top to bottom. Mahir nod his head in sigh that nothing can be done to her.

" Mahir ji, please. Mujhe meri chocolates ki kasam aajke baad kabhi aapar shaq nahi karungi. " Bela said who was about to get up from sofa.

" Seriously! Chocolates. " Mahir asked raising his eyebrow while Bela nod her head vigorously with a wide smile.

Mahir knows from the beginning of their marriage that she is so fond of chocolates that she can do anything for that.

" Haan! I love chocolates. Mein chocolates ko lekar kabhi mazak nahi karti sachi. Aap chahe toh mom dad se puch lijye. " Bela said cutely nodding her head like a kid.

" Mujhe kisi Se kuch nahi puch na, tum jao. " Mahir finally free his hands from her and stands besides the window looking outside.

" Khudko samajti kya hain? Phela itna bara ilzam diya Bina kuch soche samajhe aur usse lagta hain ki mein usse asi hi maaf kar dunga. Bilkul nahi usse bhi toh pata chale kitna hurt hua tha mein uske baatein sunn kar. " Mahir murmured.

After a second, he heard a sobbing sounds. He turned and see Bela crying sitting on the sofa covering her face with her both palms he gets worried seeing her like this.

" Bela, kya hua hain?." Mahir sat besides her and tried to remove her hands but she didn't let him do that instead cry more louder.

" Nahi jaiye aap mujhse. Naraz haina aap mujhse toh kyun puch rahe hain?." Bela asked sobbing loudly like a kid whose chocolates was snatched from her.

" Maine apni jaan, apni chocolates ki kasam kahiye phir bhi aapka pathar jaisa dil nahi pegla. Toh aur kya karu mein! Mumma! Papa!." She whined and cry stomping her foot on the floor.

" Bela.. tum.." Mahir tried to calm her but she cries more loudly making his ears in pain.

" Acha thik hain, maaf kiya please rona band karo. Bela. " Finally Mahir forgive her. Seeing her crying so much his heart melts down.

" Sachi!." Bela asked immediately removing her hands from her face and Mahir was amused looking at her who was showing him her Colgate teeth.

There was no sign of crying in her eyes, all there was a glint of mischievous.

" Tum.. tum natak karahi thi mera saath?." Mahir asked glaring at him.

" Nahi.. nahi toh. " Bela said quickly nodding her head in no.

" Umm.. sorry woh aap maan hi nahi rahe tha toh. " Bela said lowering her head fidgeting her fingers with her saree ends.

" Mazak ki bhi haad hoti hain, Bela. Mujhe laga tha ki tum sacha mein.. forget it! Tumse baat karna bhi bekar hain. " Saying Mahir get up from there and Bela hit her forehead with her palm.

" Bela, kya karahe ho tum?." Mahir asked to her who wrapped her arms around his neck.

" Mahir ji, sorry na please man jayie. " Bela said and pulled his shirt collar bringing him close to her.

" Bela.. tum.." Mahir whispered not getting what's her mind is upto.

" Mahir ji, sorry. " Bela whispered on his lips and Mahir got stiffened when he felt her soft plum lips on his lips.

" Sorry. " She whispered against on his lips and peck his lips again while Mahir was shocked on her bold act.

" Sorry. " With her every sorry words she peck his lips.

Mahir was shocked, amazed on her this act. His eyes were widely and she was planting soft kisses on her lips. He was feeling her lips moving on his. His hands automatically went to her waist and his eyes closed down pulling her to him. Before she could react anything, Mahir slammed his lips onto her and take her into a passionate kiss. He deepens the kiss making her breath stop on her chest while she clutches his collar tightly.

Moving apart, they breath heavily and try to calm down their heart which was longing for each others love. Bela lowered her eyes while moving her hands down from his collar and placed it on his chest. And Mahir could feel her nervousness, her thick long eyelashes was touching her pink cheeks.

Mahir was quite amazed on her today. One moment she is too shy and the other moment she is bold. And he loves the blush on her cheeks which he is the reason of it.

" Kya baat hain Mrs. Seghal aab tumhe bahut sharam aarahi hain.. 2 minute phele toh bahut bold ho rahi thi kiss bhi.." Mahir was saying but Bela looked up and placed her hands on his lips.

" Mahir ji, please. " Bela said shyly and he chuckle.

" Toh aapne mujhe maaf kar diya?." Bela asked innocently.

" Hmmm.. agar ek aur kiss milegi toh shayed. " Mahir said with naughty grin on his face and she blushed more.

" Shut up!. " Bela slapped his arms and went to the balcony. She hides her face with her both hands shying and thinking what she did now.

" Waise tumhe ye karna aata hain?." Mahir asked from behind whispering on her ears and she turned immediately.

" Kya?. " With a confused look she asked.

" To seduce?." Mahir asked winking at her and this is how she embarrassed herself.

" Asa waise kuch nahi.. aapko lagta hain mein.. mein?." She asked fuming with anger.

" Really! Toh aapne ye saree kyun phena hain?." Mahir asked and all her fake anger goes to drain as he was right.

She did wear this saree for him but not to seduce but to impress him but yeah little bit to seduce him.

" Acha mein change karke aati hoon. " Bela said changing the topics.

" I love you. " As she heard him, she halt on her steps and she felt like everything is stop. She turned and look at him who was giving his most charming smile.

" I love you Mrs. Bela Mahir Seghal. " Mahir confessed his love looking deeply into her eyes. He was smiling and happy from inside that finally he confessed his feelings to her because he don't want to wait anymore to say this to her.

" Huh! Kya?." Bela asked more like questioning him and Mahir hit his forehead with his hands.

" I love you ka jawab I love you too hota! Ye kya kya hain?." Mahir asked and Bela closed her lips into a thin line.

" Ohh!. " Bela made a o-face and Mahir give her are-you-serious look.

A/N : Hello guys! How are you all?

Tell me in the comment section how was today's chapter.

Till next update stay safe and happy.

And don't forget to follow me 😊