||2||

Enjoy and Don't forget to follow me :)

Before reading please click the star button to vote for my story :)

" Haan Kuhu aarahe hain hum. " Bela said avoid eyes contact with him. He moves aside to give her way. She moves to go when Mahir holds her wrist.

Bela halt in her steps but didn't turned back due to her nervousness. Mahir slowly comes and stand behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulled her. Her back hits with his hard chest and she felt his hot breath near her ears.

" This is just started. " said Mahir smirking placing a hot kiss on her neck making her shivered a bit. As he left her wrist Bela almost run out from his room shying and Mahir burst out in laughter. Her shyness, her nervousness when he is close to her, her innocence, her smiles everything about her was making him crazy for her. He just wants her all the time with him.

At the corridor,

Bela's Pov

I don't what is happening to me. Why I'm feeling different happy, nervous, excitement, shy. I felt lots of butterflies are dancing in my stomach. I could heard musics in my ear. I want to dance, dance like mad. I want to laugh, laugh and just laugh. And I want to all this craziness with him but why do I want this?

Bela's end here.

❄️❄️❄❄️❄️❄❄️❄️❄❄️❄️❄

After some time,

Bela was shown setting the plates on the table Sumitra and Kuhu was helping her too while Andy Yuvi was shown sitting on the chairs all were talking with each other. At then Bela felt someone intense gaze on her. She looks at the stairs, sees Mahir coming downstairs with the same teasing smirk on his face. His teasing smirk was enough to make hearts. To calm herself down she went to kitchen.

Kuhu and Bela bring the food on the table and served to all of them. Bela was about to move to sit next to Kuhu when Mahir hold her wrist. He signs her from his eyes to sit next to him.

Kuhu ; Haan bhabhi bhaiya ke pass jake beithiya.

He freed her wrist as she settled herself on the chair and they all start having dinner. But suddenly, the juice struck in her throat and her eyes widened. Bela look down and sees her hand caged in his hand. She looked at him who was smiling, and having his breakfast.

" Mahir ji." She called him Whispering.

He turned to her smirking he entangled his fingers with hers making her cheeks turn to crimson red.

" mer.. mera haath chodiye." Bela said slowly. Instead of leaving her hand, he winked at her giving her shock. She immediately look around to see everyone but thankfully all were eating and busy in their talks.

" kya huya bhabhi aap kuch kha kyun nahi rahe? " Kuhu said teasing way.

All noticed her.

Sumitra ; kya hua Bela? Tumhe khana acha nahi laga?

Bela who was looking at Mahir telling him by her eyes to leave her hand but he was enjoying her situation.

" haan woh.." saying she takes her other hand under the table and pinched on Mahir's hand.

" ouch!" he immediately leaves her hand and narrowed his eyes to Bela who was giggling.

" Kya hua Mahir chilya kyun?" His dad said.

" kuch nahi dad woh chitti nai kata shayed. L Mahir glares her and makes a angry face.

Bela giggling expression change when she notice his angry face.

" God Kahi ye mujse naraz to nai Ho gaya na?" Bela thought in her mind.

At then Mahir's phone beeps with a message.

" mera khana hogaya hain men chalta hoon." He said and get up from his chair but not before giving her a look that he felt bad of what she did. But as he turned he smiled sheepishly.

Bela was feeling sad and didn't wanted to continue her breakfast anymore. But Sumi's Voice grab her attention.

" Aree ye ladka bhi na apni file toh ye yahi bhul gaya. Yuvi ja jakar Mahir ko ye file dekar aa jaldi dekh kahi chala toh nai hi gaya na." Sumitra ordered Yuvi and he make a lazy face.

" Maa koi baat nai mein dekar aati hoon unhe. Yuvi breakfasts karaha hain toh karne dijye." said Bela supporting him and she nods. Bela took his file and goes towards the parking lot.

There Mahir was smiling sheepishly he was sure that anytime Bela will come to give him the file and will try to say sorry. He deliberately left the file on the table so that she could come. He was having a mischievous plan in his mind to trouble Bela. At then his eyes move to Bela who was coming hurriedly. His expression changed to angry birds.

" Thank God! Mahir ji ki aap abhi tak gaye nai. Aap ye file lena bhul gaye tha. Ye lijye. " Bela said handing the file to him.

" Tumhe aana ki kya zaroorat thi. Mein toh anna wala tha. Anyways thanks. " said Mahir in a uninterested way. He turned to go when Bela held his hand. He turned toward her who was bowing her head.

" I'm sorry Mahir ji." She said pouting her lips looking like most adorable kid. Mahir wanted to make a aww face but he put that Stern mask on his face.

" For what?" He asked looking at other direction and he was showing her how bad he felt.

" Mahir ji sorry na. Phirse nai karungi kabhi bhi nai pakka." She said holding her Both ears. Mahir looked at her and cross his arms around his chest.

" Only on one condition. " He said pulling her hand down from her ears.

" agar tum mujhe good bye kiss dogi toh." He said in a mischievous tone making her eyes goes widen.

" No way you must be joking right? " said Bela dropping her jaws.

" Fine then I don't need your sorry then." said Mahir huffing way.

" Please " Bela said with request but he shook his head in no he was acting stubborn

" Okay.. aap apne ankhein band kijiye phele " she finally gives up and said lowering her eyes.

" Okay." he closed his eyes with a immediate response with a cute smiles on his face

To be continue...

Cliffhanger!!! * giggling*

So how was the chapter?

I think you all aren't liking right? That's why I got less votes and comments :(

Do votes and comments I'll post the next part if I see I have received enough responses and votes from all of you.

And yes don't forget to follow me :)