Truth or Dare...gone wrong

Your P.O.V

You and Nico were hanging out near,canoe lake.Casually talking about various subjects economy,war,death,life regular converations of course.

"When did you start liking Will?"you ask curiously,he didn't seem to have a type.

Percy then Will?No connection whatsoever...other than the fact they were guys.

Which pissed you off,since you liked Nico...though he assured you he was bisexual.

"I don't know...but I told you...I don't like him anymore!"Nico replied in exasperation.

"Yeah.And Dylan O'Brian isn't hot."you say sarcastically,rolling your eyes for extra effect.

"Well,he isn't."Nico said matter of factly.

"Then who is?"you demand.

Nico only blushes."Your thinking Will aren't you?!"you accuse.

"What?!N-no I wasn't?!"he stuttered.

"Then who?"you question.

Nico smirked."Me."he said smugly.

"You wish Di Angel-"you were cut of by someone kissing you.At first,you thought it was Nico...so you kissed back.

But it tasted strangly like...cherry.You pull back,that wasn't right.

"R-Reyna?"you demand.

"I-I'm sorry."Reyna stuttered."I-got dared.And I really didn't want to do it.I-"with that she left.

You turn to Nico who was chuckling beside you."Why didn't you stop me?you shriek.

He wipes away a fake tear."Well,you seemed to be enjoying it so...I didn't want to stop you."Nico explained with a smirk.

"Yeah.That was only because I thought it was-"you stop yourself,realizing your mistake.

"You though it was?"he cued.

"I thought it was you."you murmured,your voice barely audible.

"Sorry-?"Nico asked.

Your cheeks feel immensely hot."I thought it was you..."you say loudly.

Nico's smirk fades quickly."Oh...well...why didn't you say so?"And with that he pulled you into a kiss.

A/N:Sorry I haven't updated!I was updating my 'Death's Kiss' which would mean the world to me if you check it out.Hope you loved that ONESHOT!
~M.S