Easter

Your P.O.V
"Come on Nico,its adorable!Annnnnd it's for charity.Think of all the little kids who will finally get a meal...on a day they really deserve!" You tell him,on the other side of the bathroom door.

You could hear him grumbling and a string of colorful words...then.

Stubling,you fall to the tiled bathroom floor.You probaby shouldn't have leaned on the door.

Instead of falling,a pair of strong arms surrounded your waist pulling you to your feet.

"Careful,(y/n)."Nico warned,bringing you to your feet.

Turning around,you stare at him in awe.Covering your mouth to stifle a giggle.

His Easter Bunny costume was adorable.A white cotten ball if a tail,it is a warm grey.

Nico tapped his bunny foot,in anticipation.

"Well?"he demands,finally.

You glomp him grinning broadly."You look so KAWAII~"you announce happily.

Nico hugs you in return,but muttering under his breath.

"You owe me,(y/n).Got it?"he instructs,releasing you from the hug.

"Got it!~"you reply cheerfully.

Dragging him to the display in front of the Big House,you happily hum to yourself.

(H/c) hair blowing in the wind and (e/c) eyes sparkling.(S/c) shimmering in the afternoon sunlight.

"Here we are!"you grin.A coffee brown table was decorated with posters in forming about child starvation.Baskets surrounded the table,filled with multi-colored easter eggs and (fake) canned foods.

Nico's job was to stand there,the deal was.The more donations (of food and money) the longer he had to stay in the outfit.

You would've done it yourself,but this was almost normal/tame compared to some other things you've done.

With that thought in mind,you bring the amplifier to your lips.Telling random facts and causing more people to look your way.

Many people came over, some snickering at Nico others patting him on the back...

...all of them donating!

At one point, Percy came over chuckling at Nico and slipping in what looked suspiciously like a 100 dollar bill.

By the end of the day,you had received so much you had to count it all tomorrow!

The thought of all those smiling children,and their stomachs full of food made you smile as well.

"Well,I did it!" Nico told you,now out of his bunny costume.

"Yes,yes you did!"you say loudly.Pulling him into another hug.

Nico didn't even mind! In fact,....

After pulling away,Nico frowned."After doing all that thats all I get?"

Before asking him what he meant,he pulled you into a kiss.

That suprising you was an understatement.

Shocked,you stood there paralyzed like an idiot.Slowly, yet surely yoy bring your hands around his neck.Kissing him with just as much passion.

Finally,after the oxygen escaped your lungs you both pull away.

"I should dress up more often."