First Date

YOUR P.O.V
Nico,was your crush.And you liked him.A lot.

But,at the moment you hated him because he was being an anemic loser.

"If your soo smart...jeopardy!"he said angrily.

"Fine."you say crossing your arms.

Automatically , (BFF) starts humming the jeopardy song.

"Capital of Russia?"Nico asks.

You pretend to hit the buzzer."What is Moscow?" Nico sighs."Correct."he mumbles.

"What is bifurcrum in Latin?"he asks,raising an eyebrow.

You press the pretend buzzer again."How do I keep this PG?...What is private parts?"

He exhales in frustration."What is 'Ti Amo' in Italian?"

You blush furiously,apparently school did do some good.You press the pretend buzzer."What is 'I Love You'?"

Is it possible that he,he loved you?

No way.Thats just wishful thinking.

He pales."Um..what does 'vuoi uscire con me?' mean?"

Oh.My.Gods.Did that just happen? "Di Angelo,that is probably the most creative opportunity I've ever seen or heard of.And uh,yes.Just for the record."you tell him,grinning from ear to ear.

He blushes then looks at you in the eye."You didn't answer the jeopardy question Miss.(l/n)."Nico replies an a serious question.Your friends eyes are on you.They didn't have any idea what was going on.

You take a deep breath. "What is 'Will you go out with me?'"

Before you can respond,Nico leans into your ear."Meet me at Thalia's tree at 6'o clock."

And right before he walked off "Wear something nice and uh,don't be late!".

"Right back at ya,Batman!"you call after him.Nico rolls his eyes at the nickname,but you saw the smirk on his face.

You sighed,dreamily.You almost forgot about your friends.

ALMOST.

"OH MY GODS-"Piper screamed.

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!"(BFF) finished.

"Nico asked me out."you said in a calm,collected voice.Then the full impact hit you.

"Oh my gods.NICO ASKED ME OUT!"You yell happily.

"Finally,I thought something wrong with you."(BFF) says putting a hand on your shoulder.

You spent the rest of the day waiting for 6'o clock.You were wearing a black dress that reached your thighs.Sliver leggings and your hair was straightened.And blue leather jacket .Piper had to make you put on a little make up.

Suddenly,you felt a pair of arms around your waist.

"Hey,Nico.Your late you know that?"you tell him angrily.

He looks at you nervously."Sorry I-"

You take his hand and kiss his cheek."Just shut up.Lets go,wherever your going to take me okay?"

He blushes and does as he's told.

Of course,it was McDonalds.

"I should've known,Di Angelo."you say rolling his eyes.He looks at you sheepishly as you two enter.

It was busy.The funny thing?Filled with couples.

As you two sit to eat.Music starts playing and people start dancing.

"What's going on?"Nico asks in confusion.A smile slowly creeps onto your face.

"Flash Mob!"you scream.Almost everyone's dancing now.

"Come on,Nico!"you say,getting up an pulling his arm."Um,no.I prefer to watch..."he blushes.

"Fine,suit yourself."you get up,and join the rest.

NICO'S P.O.V
(Y/n) looks absolutely gorgeous.Already she was looking extremely attractive,but her belting out moves,Nico never knew she had...well.

After the music,and general chaos died down,(y/n) walked over to him grinning.

"You dance?"Nico asked,her though he was stating the obvious.She shrugged and looped her arm through his.

"Guess what?This Flash Mob,was to promote this amazing dance school the girl with the ginger hair and blue eyes told me about.You know who I'm talking about?"she informed her eyes sparkling.

"Um,no."Nico replied.

"Were you watching?"(y/n) asked,raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah..."he said,looking at the floor.

"Then how did you miss her?"she demanded as we exited the parking lot.

"Well,I wasn't looking at her....I was looking at you."Nico mumbled.

(Y/n) looked at him wide eyed."What?"he demanded.
He looked at the floor and summoned Jules-Alberts.

"You,that's what."she eventually replied.Then unexpectedly,she kissed him gently on the lips.But,Nico made it last longer.

Let's,just say Jules-Alberts had to honk to separate them.