....I'm never going to understand....

How are there people still reading this? My writing was so crappy, I can't even begin to explain why anyone wants to read this....anyway,

I personally believe my writing's gotten better than it first was, espescially in this series but I'm here to confirm that I won't be able to continue this. Not only that, but everything on Wattpad that I've created is going on hiatus. I'm sorry if there really are still people left who are reading this, and my other works but Wattpad just isn't for me any more.

And if still, there are people who are determined to read any recent works, (though I doubt anyone would actually want to go through the trouble of doing this) and find me on DevianArt. dA for short. Same username and all my works (so far) are Hetalia related.

Going on further to the subject, I can't say I'm still in the PJO fandom. Not really anyway. But, despite that it is the first fandom I wrote fanfics on Wattpad for (that surprisingly, many people read and continue to read). I used to have a goal of 20K view, and I got double that and in all honesty I still don't know why.

But, whatever it is I truly am thankful for all you readers out there. The old ones that don't read this anymore (don't blame them, I haven't updated this in forever) the old ones that reread this, new ones...ALL OF YOU!

I love each and every one of you, and I really do appreciate the dedication.

Unfortunatley, as if now @TheHetaliaDemigodess will no longer be active on Wattpad (though I wasn't after 'The Break Up' to begin with.