The Break Up (OCxNico)

Malu's P.O.V
50 New Notifications
"Damned it, who the HELL is trying to talk to me?! Did someone, oh I don't know die?! What's so damned important?"
I yell angrily, picking up my blue cased iPhone 5. On the back in white loopy letters was written 'Baka never get'em Otakus'.

Scrooling through my feed, I sigh. Putting my phone down, on a few papers that were strewn lazily all over my, essay and homework filled table.

I should've know. All or them were from, none other than my boyfriend Nico Di Angelo.

I delete all of them, deciding not to reply. I wasn't sure how, anyway.
I know for sure, that it was full of angry sppeches and a lot of begging and wondering. Theories created by his overprotective brain.

Not going back to CHB, wasn't apart of my plan. But, monsters couldn't really track my scent anyway. There wasn't really much of a need, for me to go. In fact, my going there had been a mistake. An accident.

Unfortunately, I met them. My friends, Piper, Annabeth, Percy...and...and Nico. He was the hardest part, the reason I begged my parents to let me go back 2 more years.

Now though, it was the end of the line. I had studies and, wether I liked admitting it or not I've grown apart from him and...I know he has too.

The way, he refused to even kiss my cheek the last time I came. The way, when I said 'I love you' he'd look away with a quick 'Love ya' and squeeze on the shoulder.

How in the beginning, he'd visit you on holidays in huge attempts to make the relationship work. He barely ever called anymore. It seemed so, one sided. I'd skype him, and he couldn't or maybe wouldn't pick up. Later, maybe 5 weeks he'd reply with a 'Sorry, was busy'.

And I have priorities. A life, (which I find hard to admit) besides him. Maybe more important. No, that is more important. Putting, a boyfriend over everything else? A boyfriend that probably didn't even love me, anymore?

That's too much. He's too much. Life seemed to much....but priorities. And, he made it pretty clear he was no longer a priority.

BZZ 'The phone made a sound once again.

'NICO THE BÆ'CALLING'

The phone read. This time, I pick it up. Months after realizing bæ meant 'poop' in Danish, I didn't bother changing it. Maybe it was my way of getting  back at him for his, selfishness.

"Malu." He murmured. There was no love in it. But there wasn't any hate in it either. "Why aren't you here?"he asks.
I understood his unspoken words. With me?

"Nico" I sigh impatiently.

"You know there isn't a real need for me to come. My safety isn't in harms way after all, and there are more, impo-...pressing matters I need to deal with. I might not really have to come back to CHB. You need to understand. You also have to understand, that I don't care if you approve or not. I can't go back right now, and I might never come back. But it doesn't matter. I need to do, what I have to do. And it would be selfish on your part and stupid on mine, to think otherwise. I'm sorry, but goodbye."

And before I could hang up, I heard choked sobs. It felt unreal to hear them, maybe he did love me once.

Before he hung up, I felt tears on my own cheeks as well. "I'm sorry, too."

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫
AN
Annnnd that's a wrap! This is the end, my friends and this is how I truly feel about leaving (more Nicoish though) this oneshot sereies and fandom. But I might not leave forever, I might comeback.

But as this series is over, and so are my strongest emotions for it.I'm leaving for the same reasons (ish) as my OC (a.k.a Me) did. I lost my touch, amd have been sucked into another fandom.As well, as studying, sports and school in general.

But yes, this IS the end....but ONLY for now.

I'm sorry, I truly am.
M.S