Happy Birthday NEEKS!

Nico's P.O.V

I woke up,to see my beautiful girlfriend's face looming over me."Wake up,Birthday Boy!"she whispered.

That was a new nickname.Birthday?...oh.It was January 28th.

"Morning,(y/n)."I tell her pecking her cheek.Smiling slightly,because I couldn't help it.

"Morning Nico.Oh my little baby's 15 already!"(y/n) squealed pinching my cheeks.I blushed,at that.

"I'm NOT little!"I pout.She laughs."Of course,your a big boy now.Go get dressed Birthday Boy."(y/n) said with a smirk,throwing my clothes onto my face.I groan,

"But,I don't WANNA,!"I scream in a kiddy voice.(Y/n) only laughs again,her (h/c) hair falling onto her face.I brush it away,as she grins then pecks my cheek.

"Go get ready,or no birthday party for you!"she scolded.This time,I laugh and do as she says.

We hadn't had our first kiss,yet...only because I was chicken.But,can you blame me?I've never had a relationship before.And (y/n) is the type of girl,I didn't want to screw up with you know?

She's just amazing.Annoying but amazing.

Besides,she didn't seem to be in a rush either.I brush my teeth,grinning.

I put on my clothes and smile.I wonder if she's kidding about the birthday party.I leave my cabin with (y/n) beside me.

She slips her hand into mine.Now,she's practically dragging me to my table in the Mess Hall.

I sit down and she does too,right beside me.I look at her skeptically.

"What?"she finally demands,her face turning red.She looks down.

"You'll get in trouble for sitting here."I reply,while she shrugs.

"Even if I do it's worth it.Besides,I like sitting here.WAY less crowded."(y/n) smiles.

"Whatever you say."I tell her kissing her cheek.The rest of the day was uneventful...until Lunch that is.

There was a chocolate cake,with black icing written 'Happy Birthday Nico' when I went to sit down at my table.

Out of nowhere,pop Percy,Annabeth,Jason,Piper,the Stolls,Cecil,Lou Ellen,Will Solace,(y/n),Leo,Caylpso and...Hazel,Frank and Reyna!

They all start singing,and I couldn't help but grin.

After the cake,and singing was over I run to hug my half-sister."Hazel!When did you get here?"I demand.She giggles arm in arm with Frank.I smiled at the two.

"Today,actually."she replies,smiling.

I catch up with her and Reyna and Camp Jupiter seemed to be running smoothly.
"Guys,gifts and the REAL party,will be at the Zeus cabin."(y/n) announced.I caught her eye which now had a sparkle in it.

"You planned all this?"I ask her.As she nods.

"You deserve this and so much more.I mean I HAVE to celebrate the day YOU were created."she says with a smirk.I pull her into a hug.

"Thank you."I murmur.

"Anytime."

Finally,after a lot of waiting the party finally began.We all ate pizza and drank soda.Later some of us,danced with the Wii.Just Dance,I think it was called.

"I hate you guys!"I tell them when,they brought out the gifts.

"We know."Reyna smirked.

Caleo gave me a monster-proof phone.Percabeth got me this iris messaging fountain.Jasper got me an Xbox.Will got me this super sonic whistle (for Mrs.O Leary).The Stolls Cecil and Lou Ellen got me a fridge that always has whatever food you want in it.While Frazel and Reyna got me this beautiful painting of New Rome (drawn by Hazel of course.).

"Thank you."I told all of them.Tears in my eyes.

But,the best was later.After the party,me and (y/n) watched a movie.After it was over she turned it off.

"Nico,I really wanted to get you something special-"she began.

I cut her off."No,you already did.All of this."I tell her.

"No,let me finish.And there isn't a single thing out there,that I could give to you that could show you how much you mean to me...so-"(y/n) finished.

She grabbed me by the collar and kissed me.I kissed back,and let me say this:

Best.Birthday.Ever!