Meeting His Parents

Your P.O.V

"Nico..you can't be serious."you tell him,crossing your arms and pouting like a 2 year old.

"I'm telling you they're not that bad!"he sighed.His eyes searching your (e/c) eyes for something.Anything.

"Di Angelo,I know they're not bad.It's just...what if I do the wrong thing?Make the wrong move?What if the feel like I'm not the one for you or-"you rant,your (h/c) hair whipping into your face as you speak.Nico gently moves the hair from your face as he cuts you off.

"Is that seriously,what your worried about?If they think that,tough luck for them.I want this.You make me happy,and I know that's all my dad wants.So,you can quit worrying and just come!"he demands.Pulling at your arm.

Again,you sigh."Fine."you mutter."Let me just go change,so I look...presentable."your about to turn on your heel,when Nico grabs you wrist and rolls his eyes."You always look MORE than presentable."he whispers,into your ear.His voice husky.You shiver slightly,then kiss your cheek.

Of course,Piper was spying on the whole episode the whole time."I can't believe he's taking you to see his parents!What are you going to wear?"she asks,bombing you with questions.

"I-I honestly don't know."You exhale,nervously.Piper perks up.

"Let me help!"she pleaded.You look at the Daughter of Aphrodite skeptically.But,you had no idea and she probably knew what was best.

"Okay,I guess."you eventually sigh.Piper grins like she received a thousand dollars.

"Well,come on!"she pulls you into the lair of evil.(A.k.a the Aphrodite Cabin)

By the time,she was done with you.You personally thought you looked like someone from those 70's movies.

NICO"S P.O.V

Nervous,as I was I couldn't wait.Asking (y/n) out,was one of the hardest things I've ever done.But,it might be the second...

Piper told him,that he'd find (y/n) in the Aphrodite Cabin.He wondered why.He was dressed in a suit.In which he felt quite uncomfortable in,not to mention.

Nervously,he knocked on the door to the Aphrodite Cabin.

Drew opened the door,her hair in curlers and wearing a bath robe.

"What?"she demanded.Sneering with a crazed look in her eyes/

"Looking for my girlfriend.."her eyes softened.

Out came (y/n) more beautiful than Aphrodite herself.Her (h/c) styled perfectly her (f/c) dress flowing slightly.