Angst or Love II?

You,Annabeth,Piper and Clarisse were sitting in a circle after your sleepover.You were all talking when Annabeth had the idea of a game.

You all had to keep a single balloon in the air by tapping it up sending it to another player.If it touches the floor you need to restart.

After a while,it when down like this.

"How's Nico been treating you?"Piper asked tapping the balloon into the air.

"I'm done with him.I tried talking to him a bunch of times he just ignored me.Besides he probably likes someone else."you reply,pushing a strand of (h/c) hair back.

You tap the balloon,passing it to Clarisse."You don't need him.And if tries anything on you,I'll rip'em to shreds."Clarisse announced.

You all grinned.Sometimes,Clarisse might be a little wacko but she has a good heart.

"Hey!Y'all having a party without us?"Mitchell,Piper's sibling asked.Soon followed by Lacey,Drew,Lou Ellen and Katie.

It was an all gals (except for Mitchell) social gathering.

"I wish he wasn't such an idiot!"you randomly blurt,hitting the balloon so hard it pops.

"Oopsie."

"Is it your crush,your talking about?"Lacey asked.

"Yeah."you reply,deciding not to lie.You trusted them,they were your friends.Okay maybe,not Drew but that girl probably already figured it out.

"Who is it?"Lou Ellen squealed.You all look at her strangely,because no one knew she had an Aphrodite side.

"Guess."Piper interjects.

"Leo?"Katie asks,raising an eyebrow.

"Nah,but he is really cute."you reply,but refuse to meet her gaze.

"Connor?"Lou Ellen suggests.You only laugh and shake your head.

"No,not Travis?"Katie says in desperation."No not him either.Because I think you two would make a good couple."Katie blushes at that.

"Okay then.What about Will So-"Mitchell was about to finish.

"Oh my gods,it's Nico Di Angelo!"Drew blurts.

Clarisse puts an arm around you."Yeah,but Di Angelo lost his chance.He's the one missing out on a lot.Not you."she assured.

Annabeth was quick to change the subject,which you were grateful for.And you show it to her by,offering a small smile.

By the time, she finished explaining the game they started one.

It was going smoothly at first,but then Clarisse started throwing balloons around whacking people in the face.So,in the end so did everyone else.

There were deflated balloons stuck in everyone's hair.Everyone's hair was a mess due to the static.But,no cared.Not even Drew.

"Guys,I think we all need to get dressed soon.Its almost time for breakfast."Annabeth suggested.

You all split ways.Entering the Poseidon Cabin to see your dorky brother playing a video game.

"How was it?"Percy asked,eyes still glued to the screen."Good.How was your guy time?"you reply.

Percy shook his head."It was fun I guess.But Leo and Nico's favourite subject is you,I swear..."he told you.

Oh.

Wait,Leo?

And,Nico?

You don't need no guy.You encourage yourself.Quickly,you change into a CHB t-shirt,ripped skinny jeans and black converse.