Carino II

A/N:Okay so, I wasn't planning on doing a part 2. But, only since I got SO much awesome feedback and 3 people requesting for a part 2... I decided to be nice for once and do it!
BTW: (s/n) stands for 'siblings name'.
~M.S

Your P.O.V

You grin as the brush, rakes through your hair.You had showered and felt as fresh as daisy.Though, are daisies fresh?maybe, that's something you'd never know.

Oh, well.

You were in a pretty good mood, considering the fact that Nico had finally confessed his undying love for you...sort of. It was hard to tell, if he like-liked you or was just complementing.

You frowned slightly at the thought. Sighing in frustration, you pull your hair back in a ponytail.You were now wearing (f/c) t-shirt with (fav band), yoga pants (A/N:Sorry, I hate jeans) and black converse.

Did Nico like you?

Since when did (y/n) (l/n), care of what a guy thinks of her?

One part of your brain demands.

Since, the guy was Nico Di Angelo.

Why is being a teenager so gods damned difficult?
You roll your eyes, that's a question that may never be answered.

Unlocking the door of the washroom, you sigh (again) in exasperation.Things seemed WAY too complicated. Slipping on a (second f/c) hoodie you sprint towards the (g/p) cabin door.

No luck, your siblings had noticed you.

(S/n) stood in front of you.Arms crossed and her expression showed immense disapproval. Not that you cared, but you had been caught. And Chiron's disapproval you did care.You didn't want to get on his bad side.

"Where were you last night?"she demanded. Looking for an answer.

You didn't meet her gaze.If she found out, that you were alone in a boy's cabin....you shuddered not wanting an image.

"I was just....um...video games with a friend and accidentally fell asleep!I promise, it won't happen again!"you plead, giving her the best puppy eyed dog, you could muster.You weren't exactly, lying.

(S/n)'s expression didn't soften in the slightest.She didn't seem to buy it...even if what you were selling was the truth.

"I swear on the River Styx, that I'm not lying!"you promise solemnly.

(S/n) shifted uncomfortably."It's not that, I don't believe you...it's just that....who's cabin were you in?"she asked, looking at you straight in the eye.

Gods damned it all! So freaking close!

"Nico's..."you murmur.

"Sorry?" (S/n) asked.

"Nico's..."you say, a little bit more loudly.

"Come again?" She asks, now you were SURE she was doing this on purpose.

"Nico's!There I said it, are you happy now? Gonna tell Chiron, now?"you spat, crossing your arms and pouting.

(S/n) grinned, a smile that looked like would reach the moon in back."His?Why didn't you just say, so!Why would I tell Chiron?"she said, in such a way you knew it wasn't sarcasm.

"Huh?"you question in confusion.

She just grins and starts twirling around the room, singing at the top of her lungs."🎶 My OTP is canon!My OTP is CANON~🎶" before she could finish you clamp a hand over her mouth.

"Tell the whole world, why don't ya?"you growl angrily."Your not angry?" You ask letting her go.

(S/n) rolled her eyes."No, duh.As long as you kids didn't do anything naughty..." When you didn't respond, and she saw your cheeks flush her eyes widened, now a smirk plastered on her face."You guys didn't did you?" (S/n) gasped.

You slap her arm."Gods and Titan NO! I'm only (your age) for crying out loud!No...it's just well I DID kiss his cheek...besides I'm not even sure, if your 'OTP' is canon." You sigh in frustration.

She pouts."What do you mean?" (S/n) asks, gently.

"Well...we were playing video games and I beat him like 7 times.Then we watched a movie, and I sort of fell asleep.Then, when I woke up again the next morning.He told me I was cute, and I told him he was cute back.Then, I kissed his cheek and left."you explain.

(S/n) takes a minute to soak it all in and shakes her head."He likes you...trust me.If a guy tells you, your cute that is a dead giveaway that they like you.They have delicate egos you know...and it's Nico we're talking about."

"What are you talking about, what about his ego?"you ask, feeling slightly defensive for him.

(S/n) laughs."Though, he pretends like he's a regular guy he's the TANK of all egos...trust me.If it took, this long for him to confess."she explained.

You laugh along with her, when the conch is finally heard.
With that, you and your sister walk to the Mess Hall.

During all of breakfast, you avoided the Hades Table.Slightly, embarrassed by the morning's action.Despite, what your sister told you, you were still nervous to confront Nico.

You get up, biting your lip slightly about to leave the pavilion.You felt a small, tap in your shoulder.

This is SO classic of (s/n).

But when you turn around, you weren't greeted by the familiar (colour) eyes of (s/n).
It was the dark as midnight eyes of none other than Nico Di Angelo.

"You don't just leave like that."Nico hissed in your ear.You roll your eyes at that, it obviously had caused a dent in his ego tank.

"Sorry, it's just...I like you and when you said that...I was happy, and I know you hate physical contact and you don't like me that way and-"you rant, followed by Nico's chuckles.

"Gods, your stupid."he laughed, you would've defended yourself if it weren't for the jovial look in his eyes.

"What is THAT, supposed to mean?"you demand.Again, he snickers only this time pulling you into an embrace.

"It's a good thing your cu-sorry.Mucho carino." And with that he presses his lips against yours, in a long passionate kiss.You were pretty sure, this had caused his tank to become a full supply of ego weaponry.