The Journey

I do hope everyone is enjoying, little tear jerkers here and there with the last chapter.

Please vote and comment, I love to hear what you all think. 

Love you all, 

Jenn

Jonathan's POV

Jonathan's POV

      Her eyes looking at me with a heart broken expression, tears filled her eyes

      Her eyes looking at me with a heart broken expression, tears filled her eyes. What was going on, I could feel the heart break, the pain she felt within. As she looked at me her eyes turned empty as if she had given up on everything. I could feel Clay pacing within my mind furious that our mate looked like this, the pain and feelings which felt like they were crushing her...she shared with me. She doesn't realize I feel everything she does, I don't think anyways. Her eyes seemed to hold fear, sadness, and utter torment with in them...what was making our mate feel like this. Rage surged as I saw those eyes strain and go dark...that could only mean one thing. She had collapsed or passed out. 

   This infuriated us knowing she was who knows where and not with us, yes, I know I may want to kill her myself at times, but I know Clay needs her. That's the sad reality, my wolf needs his mate willingly or not. A ferocious growl ripped through my teeth seeing how her eyes just went black and vanished as I jolted awake. I looked up and noticed I was in the vehicle as my beta looked at me with curiosity and confusion. Cliff, my beta looked at me with a questioning gaze as if he were trying to figure out what had just happened.

    "Alpha, are you alright? You let out an ear shattering growl a second ago." He questioned.

    I nodded feeling rage surging through me making me antsy, I wanted to be there already, she knew I was getting closer. I felt the distance closing between us so she must as well. I know I will have all the females taken from the pack and brought back to our pack lands. I had an additional twenty trucks added to our convoy for captives, women, children, and young males for training. I am always increasing our numbers; I must be the strongest pack there is.