You take my heart and soul with you!

I do hope you all have enjoyed the book thus far, I truly love writing things for others to enjoy as much as I enjoy writing them.

Please like, and comment...I love to hear what you think. 

Love you all, 

Jenn

 Brent laced our fingers together as we walked down the steps of my house, and onto the stone walkway

 Brent laced our fingers together as we walked down the steps of my house, and onto the stone walkway. I looked around wanting to remember everything just as it is right now...something to hold on if I am no longer here. The beauty of our land was amazing, flowers of all colors, blooming cherry trees, from fruit trees, berries, as far as the eye can see. We had cleared areas for gatherings, training, and even special events. As we walked further down the pathway we turned right at the split and continued walking just a short ways and Brent's house sat on the right. It was large, not quite as big as ours, but it still was very large.

   We walked up to the front door of his house as we could hear some arguing from inside, we both furrowed our eyebrows and wondered what was going on. As we swung the door open, we saw Chad, Brent's father yelling at his mate telling her she was leaving with a group of people and Brent would lead them there. She was refusing to leave her mate, she screamed at him telling him she didn't care if she got killed but she would do it at his side. Brent looked at the scene before him and was not pleased with what he was seeing.

   "Enough! Mom, you are leaving with me. You have twenty minutes to get your things together, move!" Brent boomed in an Alpha tone.

   Brent's father and mother looked at him with utter shock, both with their eyebrows raised as if asking how he had an Alpha tone. His mother bowed her head and his father followed bowing his head to Brent as well. His mother turned and walked up the staircase, that was covered in a beautiful floral pattern, set on white. I could hear sobs coming from upstairs, I knew it was his mother...she didn't want to leave her mate, like I don't want to leave mine.

   Brent took my hand in his and looked at his father with his eyebrow raised watching to see if he was going to say something, yet he did not. We walked up the stairs to a long hallway, as we began walking down it I noticed the eggshell color walls, with pictures hanging along them of family I presume. I noticed a picture hanging in a black frame with a little boy with the biggest smile I have ever seen. It was the smile of the man I loved and called my mate.

   He was sitting on the ground with a chocolate candy bar, his tiny overalls, and a dark blue shirt. There was chocolate all over his face and his shirt, yet he looked to be the happiest person in the world. I looked closer at the pic and I noticed I am sitting a little bit in the distance watching him. I giggled to myself...he truly has always been in my heart. I smiled wanting to build these memories with our children with Brent, to see them born, grow and one day step up and become Alpha. Regardless of if it is a boy or girl, I know I am strong enough and was trained as an Alpha regardless of if I was a female. I sighed and continued down the hallway towards the end door on the left which I knew was his room.