Is It Love or Hate?

WARNING ADULT CONTENT

There is adult content within this chapter, read at your own risk.

     I snarled at him as he let a loud dominant growl rip through his teeth as he gained his footing once again

     I snarled at him as he let a loud dominant growl rip through his teeth as he gained his footing once again. His eyes surging with I was not sure if it was passion or if it was murderous hate...he grabbed ahold of my arm yanking me upwards to my feet. I looked at him growling furiously fighting against the longing to be in his arms in a totally different way. I felt primal instincts trying to fully take control as he seemed to be looking at me with a touch of surprise realizing what was before him. Yes, I guess I am a Lycan as well...but why me? Why would I be paired with such a monster? I let another growl rip through my teeth as I pushed him away from me. He growled as I saw his body trembling from his rage, was he trying to keep from killing me? I didn't care, I was going to make him pay for what he did. He reached down grabbing the bed throwing it crashing into the wall leaving a large area of floor clear of any obstacles. Was this his way of saying let's get to it? I lunged at him once again as he grabbed me throwing me to the floor as he threw his body down against mine.

      Panic began to surge through me along with the lightning feeling as his bare-naked flesh pressed to mine...the primal instincts of the Lycan wanted his dominance. Feeling a wave of passion coming from within growing with every small movement he made against my body sent me into a tizzy. I want to hate him, to kill him for what he has done. My body and Lycan had other plans as I felt my hand reach for his arm gently holding onto it. What seemed to be a purr rumbled within his chest I felt myself melt under his touch; he began running his clawed hand along the side of my leg moving it towards my hip. A whine escaped from me, surprising me...what am I doing? I want to kill him not mate him...oh goddess help me I want him. He pressed his body down more onto mine as he began to run his tongue along my collar bone, as tingles and surges of electric caressed my skin. The surge of pleasure increased through me as my breathing began to hitch, I wanted him, to feel him claim me. He let a growl rip through his teeth as his tongue reached the small of my neck and it came in contract with Brent's mark. I felt him sniff the area where the mark as he swiftly lifted his weight from me, I looked at him with confusion. He moved so fast it startled me, as he flipped me over as my head hit the ground with him hovering behind me.

     A whine escaped from me, from the lack of his contact against me. I wanted him to claim me yet wanted nothing to do with him at the same time. Confusion raced through me when I felt him, his body leaning down over my body pressing his chest to my back. I pushed myself into him longing for the electric surge which came from our contact with one another. He supported his weight with one hand on the ground as he reached around me with his other grasping my breast pulling me tighter into himself. A purr radiated from within me to his actions. Feeling him brush his large fingers over my perked nipple... he was driving me crazy in a good way. The feeling of needing him grew as our bond as mates seemed to go into overdrive. He brushed his hand against my flesh bring it up to my neck holding it bringing me back to him further as he let a growl rip through his throat his breath brushed over the small of my neck. As his breath brushed against it where his mark should be, I threw my head back to him offering it to him. With extreme force he tightened his grip on the front of my neck tilting my head further to the side. I knew he was about to mark me, when I felt his hard member pressing against me. I began to wiggle against him telling him I wanted him within me.

      He groaned as I began grinding my hot sex against his member begging for him to claim me, he let go of my neck for a moment as he reached placing his member at the opening of my hot sex. I felt how wet from the wanting of him to overtake me completely. He leaned forward again grasping my neck firmly as surges of passion and sparks began to over take me. A possessive growl ripped through his elongated teeth as I felt them brush against my pale skin of the small of my neck. Pain surged as his bite, strong and powerful latched down onto my neck...the feeling was utterly amazing the pain brought surges of pleasure. It brought me almost to the point of release as my body trembled under him with the pleasure and excitement of this. As he drove his teeth deeper into my neck he slammed his hard member deep within me as a moan escaped from him. A whimper of pain and pleasure surged from me as I felt myself slamming my body back into him harder.

      After a moment I knew the peek of my orgasm was on the verge of release, my body trembling against him as he slammed his hard member deep within me as a moan escaped from him. A whimper of pain and pleasure surged from me as I felt myself slamming my body back into him harder. After a moment I knew the peek of my orgasm was on the verge of release, my body trembling against him as he slammed into me making me cry out in both pain and pleasure. As his thrusts quickened, I felt my body tremble under him as he grasped my hip digging his nails into my flesh pulling me into him while his other hand wrapping over my shoulder to pull me to him as he thrusted into me. I moaned feeling his large member searching to go deeper within me. His pace sped up even faster thrusting in and out of me as my orgasm broke free as my quaking body shook under him. He moaned with every stroke he made burying himself deeper within me. A growl ripped from his lips as I felt him spill his hot seed deep within me as he moaned and grunted with the release.

     He dropped himself over laying his head on my back kissing it as he nipped at my flesh. He pulled himself out of me as I whined for the lack of him there. He grinned at me as his eyes were lit up with pleasure. He stood and picked me up, while holding me he slammed the bed back down onto the floor. It crashed down as he gently laid me on the bed crawling onto it himself. He rested his head on my chest while running his tongue along my nipple then nipping it. I squealed when he grabbed it between his teeth and pulled, he chuckled at my reaction. As he took my nipple back in his mouth sucking at it, he pulled back placing a gentle kiss against it. I felt myself beginning to shift back as I could hear he was as well. My mind and body brought to the brink of exhaustion I fell into the darkness of sleep as he remained with his head on my chest. I heard his soft low contented growl muffled rumbling within his chest, it seemed to send me even deeper into sleep.