Within

~WARNING! ADULT CONTENT~

Read at your own risk.

 I do not condone sexual abuse, torture, or violence. 

Yet this chapter does contain all of the above. 

If you are sensitive to these things please do  not read further. Yet I would like to thank you for reading this far and I totally understand you stopping here. 

         The smells down in these cells were utterly disgusting, it smelt of bodily excrement, sweat and blood, do they think we are animals

         The smells down in these cells were utterly disgusting, it smelt of bodily excrement, sweat and blood, do they think we are animals. Well, yeah.... ok yes part of us were but it doesn't mean we aren't civilized. I began hearing sobs coming from what seemed about twelve feet away from me, I am guessing someone else was locked down here as well. I still can't believe their Alpha is so soft, after I killed one of his werewolves and I get a slap on the wrist. I laughed to myself. Suddenly I began hearing someone moving around in this darkness. Yes, they kept us in complete darkness trying to weaken our resolve and to disorientate us from our surroundings.

   "Hello? Is there someone else down here in this crap hole?" I questioned.

   "Yes, I am here" a soft-spoken voice echoed.

    "What are you down here for?" I asked.

     I was hoping for some form of conversation since there was nothing to do when you could only move a foot from the position, they had put me in. The chains burned my flesh as I hissed with the pain. As I hissed in pain, I could hear the little voice answer me, practically a whisper...thankfully with werewolf hearing I could hear her. She said she tried to leave the pack lands, to go visit family. Could she be serious, she was punished for trying to go see her family. What was this Alpha's problem? He stripped them of their families outside of this pack, they aren't allowed to leave...what the hell!

    "You're not allowed to go see your family? What is this Alpha's issue? My aunt and uncle stated something similar, they said we can't leave pack lands." I replied.

       "No, we are not allowed to leave for any reason. Only the most trusted warriors are allowed off pack lands. The Alpha does not trust anyone, he is ruthless and doesn't hesitate to just slaughter people. I guess it is good for you that he is off pack lands right now. Or he may have killed you for whatever you did as well." She retorted.

   My eyes grew wide at hearing her say this, he was away, he is ruthless and doesn't think twice about just killing someone...oh my goddess...could he be the one going to my pack? Fear surged through me, as pain shot from my leg and back. Yes, I was healing but very slowly due to the silver on my flesh, the silver alone was burning its way through my flesh. It was agonizing but I would not let them have any pleasure from it by hearing me cry out in pain. I am so much stronger than that.