Vacation, or is it?

Thank you all for reading, I hope you all enjoy the additions to the book.

Please Vote, Follow and Comment.

Love you all~ Jenn 

   As I awoke everything seemed normal, my mates crushing me as they slept soundly against me and the sounds within the house

   As I awoke everything seemed normal, my mates crushing me as they slept soundly against me and the sounds within the house. I awoke my mates knowing we would be leaving today for this trip, Damien informed us that there was a Vampire clan that was attacking some packs in the southwest and the pack had heard about him being mated to a werewolf and hoped that the Valic's could offer some assistance to them. 

It became clear that our story had crossed the country to the southwest even, my heart filled with dread along with pride knowing that others looked up to us. We were going to be visiting the pack first before the Valic's went to discuss the matters with the vampire clan, I already know they put so much on the line for us I didn't want to cause them anymore problems. Damien pulled me into him as sparks surged through my naked flesh as it pressed against his.

   "You are never a problem my pet...you're my love and shall always be protected." He whispered in my ear.

   I smiled as I nuzzled my face against his neck as a low rumble vibrated through him as I kissed his neck gently nipping at the skin of his neck. He grabbed ahold of my face, I noticed his eyes dark, and I knew he hadn't fed for some time which I knew going into this situation he needed to. I pulled his face into my neck as he began tracing kisses along it when he wrapped his arms around me pulling me tighter to himself. His teeth sank into my neck as I felt him feeding, suckling against my skin as surges of passion and desire filled me. I knotted my fingers within his long hair pulling him tighter to myself as a whine escaped my lips. All to soon he pulled away running his tongue over his bite and kissing up to my lips. Why does he do that to me? I whined out.

Damien looked at me and grinned as he kissed me softly.

   "Because I want my pet to be alive my love." Damien whispered.

   I knew we all would need tohunt before we left so I tried to rouse my other mates so we could get whatneeded to be done before our departure. I know I would have to shift to my Lycannot my wolf due to the pregnancy but Crystal still could feed. As we all prepared getting things together, we quickly went to the tree line, and I shifted into my Lycan as Crystal took control and began smelling the air she suddenly took off to the west as if she caught the scent of something she wanted. 

   My mates shifted into their wolves and ran along with me, it was bazar to know I had three massive wolves and a vampire at my sides as I ran through the woods. I laughed at myself because I should be more than use to this by now. I could feel Crystal slowing as I noticed we were approaching the lake as my mates began lapping up water as I heard a branch break from what sounded like a heavy footfall. My head spun to look off to my side as I noticed a large wolf approaching Crystal began to growl as my mates all spun on the spot as Damien stepped in front of me as the others shifted into their Lycan form stepping in front of us before the wolf could approach further.