This Ends Now

Thank you for reading Fallen Innocence. I do hope you enjoyed the book as much as I did writing it. 

Please Vote and Comment.

Follow for updates to books I put up and or chapters for them. 

This will be the final chapter and it will be extremely long yet it is the final chapter for this book. Enjoy.

This chapter does contain Descriptive Adult content and Graphic violence.

Thank you all.

Love you all ~Jenn

   The members of the pack looked towards us as their jaws dropped at what their Alpha had said out loud

   The members of the pack looked towards us as their jaws dropped at what their Alpha had said out loud. He just basically informed everyone they were nothing but food for someone else, I felt my rage building as Crystal was clawing to be released. Cliff and Johnathan placed their hands on my shoulders trying to calm me enough, so I didn't kill this worthless man right now. I will not honor him in even calling him a werewolf when he would sacrifice his own pack. My mind began to wander as I wondered if he had any children or a mate...that's when my question was answered as I heard someone call out from behind us. My mates spun on the spot growling at whomever had approached from behind us.

   "No...no let him go please. Daddy...what's going on? Let my daddy go!" A young she-wolf yelled out.

   Now the question was where was her mother? The girl ran in front of me trying to grasp her father's hand as she pulled trying to free him from my grip. Her long blonde hair flowing down her back as her tiny frame stood beside her father trying to pull him from me.

   "I understand you do not know what is going on, but this man has caused other werewolves to die and was offering them as food to others. While it appears you and he have eaten well!" I growled out.

    The young girl who looked to be around sixteen looked at me like what I had said was no surprise to her whatsoever. My eyes widened in shock as her expression never changed nor did she gasp or anything to my words.

   "I know." Was all she said.

I blinked my eyes as I looked at her in utter shock to her words. How could she know about something like this and be alright with it?

   "Brent can you and Sebastian please go check the house to see if you can locate her mother?" I linked him.

    I turned my head to see him nod as he patted Sebastian on the arm as they walked towards the staircase inside. I wanted to know if his mate was aware of this as well...a Luna is supposed to support and protect the pack as well. Regardless of the cost to herself, her pack comes first. Moments later I heard a she-wolf screaming to be released, I knew at that moment she was trying to fight them which is fruitless. They dragged her out in front of me where I could look at her in the eyes. Her green eyes went to her mate then her daughter and finally landing on me.