Girls vs Boys

DAMIEN POV

   As everyone walked downstairs and gathered in the dining room, I situated myself in the corner knowing it gives me some distance

   As everyone walked downstairs and gathered in the dining room, I situated myself in the corner knowing it gives me some distance. Thinking back to what occurred upstairs...As I had kicked the door in when everything settled to the ground, I saw her. If I had a heartbeat, it would have been slamming itself out of my chest. Her scent hitting me like a freight train, my eyes bore into hers as I began feeling she was mine. Oh, great I have something for a hot Lycan chick, I thought. 

   My eyes scanning her up and down, seeing her every curve as I listened to her heart beating wildly. The scent of her blood would be a challenge, I want her! I knew I needed to keep my distance from her, or this would turn into a very bad situation. I know I would never take her without her wanting me to but if she felt what I was feeling then the others would be in danger. I want her as mine, I will kill any who tries to touch her. I know she is my friends' mate, so I need to be extremely careful not to step over that line. Yet her scent was driving me insane, I longed to feel her against me, to taste her sweet blood in my mouth. Yes, werewolf blood is not appealing, yet hers was driving me wild.

   As Christina made us move, I leaned against the wall closing my eyes trying to compose myself. I am not sure if Nathaniel or Sebastian noticed I was having an issue. This has never happened to me before. I never wanted a mate; I didn't need one. I am to short fused honestly to have a mate, I am possessive and if I had one no one would get within inches of her before I would destroy them.

    Yet, I want her...I felt my rage building as I know Johnathan had her in his grasp, touching what I so desired. I know if I don't get this feeling under control, I will do something and then it will be a blood bath because I won't stop until I possess what is mine. I saw her eyes lock with mine, as her eyes scanned me up and down taking me in as well...there was desire. Could I just be seeing what I want, or did this divine creature feel as I am?

   As I heard them moving around in the room, I had to step further down the hallway to keep myself from doing something. As they walked out of the bedroom, her eyes scanned the hall looking directly at me. Iknew I needed to get downstairs before she grew closer to me, if she got to close,I would snag ahold of her then blood will really hit the fan I thought.