2 - Hua Cheng

Hua Cheng was deeply annoyed. The demon realm was a complet chaos. Demons were crowding everywhere chattering about the other demons attacking the heaven realm.
Hua Cheng was furious. He as the demon lord should have all demons under control. But where did these incredible strong demons come from? And why didn't they listen to him?

Hua Cheng sighed. When was he able to see Xie Lian again?

It's been about 3 months now...

Only Pei Ming showed up within the last 3 months at the demon realm to see Hua Cheng. They assessed the situation for the heaven realm and talked about plans if the demons didn't let go. As it was said before, most gods did not want the help from the demon lord but Pei Ming was different. He believed in Hua Cheng and told him he would be a big help.
Hua Cheng didn't mind and agreed to him to see and vistit him often during the fights.
Pei Ming's kingdom wasn't affected. His realm was also more placed inlands.

Hua Cheng leaned his head on his hand. His elbow was placed on the desk. His eyes hushed from the corner of the left table side to the right and back again. Boring. He couldn't do anything! The plans he talked about with Pei Ming secretly yesterday were only happening if the heaven realm suffered bad from the attacks and this state had not come now. While all other gods were solicitudes with their strategy to fight the demons (most strategy: just go and hit them off!), Hua Cheng had to be in the demon realm and watch. If he came to fight too the gods would not be thankful for his help but make him disappear soon. Not even Xie Lian wanted his accompany...

Out of nowhere Hua Cheng burned the chair in front of his desk with a glance of his eyes. Even E-Ming was startled by this surprising attack on the chair.

„E-Ming, tell me what to do...", Hua Cheng said leisurely but with kind of a sad tone.

E-Ming looked at him. From his eyes he could tell: he wanted to see Xie Lian as bad as he himself wanted.

Hua Cheng smiled.

„Alright. Let's send him a message."

-Somewhere in the streets of Ghost town-

A demon looking like a frog to a demon looking like a pig:

„Look! Do you see that?"

„What? What do you mean? I didn't see anything. Are you having halluzinations again?"

„No, no! Look, look! Can't you see? Look closer!"

The demon looking like a pig took a look closer into the darkness which leads to the mountains of Ghost town. His eyes got bigger.

„What is this?"

„I don't know. Come, let's follow it. Hurry up."

„But... the mountains? At such an hour? It is sooooo late!", the ghost-pig wimmered.

„Don't cry! Are you a baby, or what? We are ghost! Did you forget that, huh? We live in the nights! The nights are made for us! You dumbass."

The pig-ghost grunted.

„Still, I am afraid when there is no light", he cried.

The frog-ghost turned around. „Don't be afraid. I am here. And now come. We have to figure out what it is. Then the king will rewards us!"

The pig squealed.

„Yes, yes. I'm coming!"

And they both disappeared in the dark.
The feastful atmosphere that was always in the streets of Ghost town remained. Demons crowding everywhere and talking about the demons attacks. They have never dreamed
about attacking the Heaven realm. Far too dangerous. They would all have got killed by a god in seconds. But such strong demons...
they survived longer than a week fighting the gods! Very impressive.

If they were to attack Ghost town... would they win?