3 - Lady Wind Master

[Edit: Sooo the Wind Master is fine and still a god in my story. Let's just say in the 200 years after the original story he somehow was safed by Xie Lian and Hua Cheng and ascended.]

„Xie Lian!!!!"

Xie Lian turned shocked around and received a big, fat hug from a beautiful lady dressed in white.

„Lord Wind Master Qingxuan... what a surprise. What are you doing at Xie Lian Palace?", Xie Lian said in a light voice while fixing his clothes after the turbulent hug.

Shi Qingxuan smiled happily. „I wanted to see you, of course!"

Xie Lian was surprised. He came here just to see him?

Lord Wind Master Qingxuan cleared his throat.
„Xie Lian... I have to tell you... I am afraid." The Wind Master was close to tears. Xie Lian wanted to reach out to comfort him but needed to know the reason for his dolefulness first.

„Lord Wind Master... what is it?", he asked deeply concerned.

Shi Qingxuan swiped away the coming tears.

„It is about these demonic attacks! Are you sure they are not coming from Hua Cheng?", he asked honestly.

Xie Lian was even more surprised and now he even felt uneasy. He knew that all gods suspected Hua Cheng to be the troublemaker but Xie Lian knew that Hua Cheng's demons weren't this strong as the ones attacking.

„Lord Wind Master, it is not San... I mean, Hua Cheng's fault. The demons do not come from him or his kingdom in the demon realm."

„Are you really sure about that. It needs to be 100%!", the Wind Master squeaked.

„Yes, I am", said Xie Lian honestly.

Shi Qingxuan nodded understandingly. Then he opened his eyes and looked at Xie Lian directly.

„One more question, majesty."

„Yes?"

„When my kingdom gets attacked... will you help me to fight?"

Xie Lian thought about it shortly.

„Yes. If you do the same when my borders will be captured."

„So let it be. Thanks, majesty." The Lord Wind Master Qingxuan smiled tense.

Xie Lian felt his discomfort and said shortly afterward the moment of silence:

„Don't worry. We are all stong gods and till now the demons didn't come far. I truly believe that it stays this way and we will win."

Xie Lian hoped instantly that he didn't give the Lord Wind Master a wrong promise. Even he was not sure about how far the demons would reach the Heaven realm.

Lord Wind Master said then,

„Majesty... have you thought about... finding out where the demons come from?"

Xie Lian knew what he was implying to.
Indeed, he had often thought about finding out where the demons came from with Hua Cheng. But he held back because he knew that this would be a harder and exhausting way than just waiting till all the demons were defeated. At least, he thought so two months before. But right now might be the right moment to start thinking about this possibility again since the demons were not going to disappear.

„I am thinking about it. But not right now. I have to meet Féng Xin soon", he said.

Lord Wind Master looked a little longer at him.

„Alright. Then I won't be a bother any longer."

„No, Lord Wind Master. You never are any bother."

„Thank you, majesty. And now, goodbye. Be luck on your side!"

„On yours, too!"

Lord Wind Master winked at Xie Lian. He widened his eyes as he didn't understand. Luck was never on his side just when Hua Cheng was next to him. Haha. Lord Wind Master toon a fan out of his pocket and waved it through the air. The wind next to him began to move and turned into a small storm. Xie Lian took his arms to defend himself from the wind to get into his eyes. When the storm was gone the Wind Master also was.

Xie Lian smiled but suddenly felt dizzy. Now he even had made a promise to Shi Qingxuan to help him with his borders. Hopefully, he could hold onto this promise. He did not want to disappoint anybody. However, he did not have much time left to go over to Feng Xin's golden palace.