17 - 🔞 Xie Lian and Hua Cheng: in the chambers

WHOLE CHAPTER IS FSK 18 SKIP IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ

After Xie Lian kissed him a lot Hua Cheng really gained his spirital powers back.

"You're impressing me, Gege. Your power is so strong. What does it make it like this?", Hua Cheng said and smiled mysteriously.

Xie Lian thought about it and said: "I don't know. It should be like the usual, I think."

"No, it's defintely stronger. Can it be... it's because of this?" He pointed on Xie Lian's erection.

Xie Lian flushed and tried to hide it with blocking Hua Cheng's sight on it.

"Please, don't look. This is just because of the kissing. It was a lot", Xie Lian tried to explain but he knew that it was hopeless now.

Hua Cheng smirked and pushed Xie Lian onto the immensive bed. "Let's do it", he said.

Xie Lian shook his head hectically and said in a high pitched voice: "San Lang, it's better if you would rest!"

Hua Cheng refused: "Nah, I don't want to rest anymore. Gege already gave me so much of his energy, I am completely fine now."

Xie Lian: "..."

Hua Cheng: "Let me take care of you now."

Xie Lian sounding unwillingly but actually wants it: "Okay."

Hua Cheng: "Don't be like that, Gege. If you're feeling good be good and praise me, okay? Then I'll reward you even more." He whispered to his ear and then started nibbled it.

Hua Cheng flushed for the third time. "San Lang! Don't say embarrassing things like that over and over again."

Actually, Xie Lian (of course) knew what the demon lord was like in bed. He was a smooth talker but with some really rough skills which made Xie Lian's body shiver over and over again.

[Fun fact:

Mò Xiāng Tóngxiù (the author of the original story)

confirmed that Hua Cheng is the best in bed of her male lead main characters out of her three novels! So go and check them out!]

Hua Cheng chuckled. "Don't say that. I know that your erection gets bigger every time I say something "embarrassing" like that."

Xie Lian flushed for the firth time and... got bigger.

"See?", Hua Cheng laughed and Xie Lian was like really embarrassed right now, all he could say was: "...San Lang, please, stop."

Hua Cheng: "Want me to seriously stop?"

Xie Lian felt like in a dilemma now. "Ugh"

"Don't worry. I won't stop", Hua Cheng licked his lips and then turned down to kiss Xie Lian. He embraced Xie Lian's face with his hand and used his tongue on Xie Lian's lips and in his mouth. Xie Lian's body got even hotter than it already was.

Hua Cheng gently opened the ribbon around Xie Lian's waist to undress his robe. Then he stopped.

Hua Cheng: "I think we forgot something."

Xie Lian: "What did we forget?"

Hua Cheng: "Ruoye"

Xie Lian's head went bright red. Ruoye was still on his body. Everytime Hua Cheng and Xie Lian had done it before Xie Lian had thought about it and parted Ruoye from his body but this time he had forgotten about it. "Ruoye, why didn't you make clear that you were there?", Xie Lian said embarrassed and covered his face with his hands. "You better leave now." Ruoye seemed to be a bit unwillingly to leave but then released slowly from Xie Lian's body and sneaked through the door.