11 - Reunion

-Golden Palace-

[It's Feng Xin's Palace]

„Damn it! Why are these little beasts attacking here now?", Feng Xin said angrily.

He shot an arrow.

Headshot. Nice.

„Majesty!", Xie Lian shouted.

„Ah great! You're here! That's a sedation!"

„Do not worry, my soldiers is here too! We are going to defeat these demons!"

Xie Lian then thought: „What if here is another demon with a spell on it? Most of these demons can be hurt by normal weapons but the one at Fengbao could stand all attacks without even a scratch. Only Hua Cheng could defeat him.

That's not the matter right now.

I'll kill all demons I can handle."

Then he started fighting.

It took long to defeat all the demons. Luckily, there was no bigger demon with spell on it. After the long battle which took till the sun set in, Xie Lian had a conversation with Feng Xin.

Feng Xin said, „thank you, majesty. You really helped me to protect my borders. If there's anything I can do for you and your kingdom, let me know."

Xie Lian answered hostile, „You don't have any debts on me. In the past you helped me many times. I think we are even now."

Feng Xin nodded understandingly, „as you wish."

Xie Lian smiled and said, „I think it's better for the two of us to not have any debts any further. This will be alright."

Feng Xin nodded again.

Then they heard a scream.

„What was that?", Feng Xin asked and turned to where the scream came from.

Mu Qing stood there and was busy with cutting a demon in two halves with his saber.

„Good work, Zhanmadao. This little beast was very annoying. Clenching into my shoulder while I was about to kill it. Tz! And I thought, I had already hit it once."

Feng Xin and Xie Lian looked at the Material God tramping on the demon he slipped a moment before. He continued to do so and seemed to be in a very good mood because of the tramping.

„How can anyone be so silly?", Feng Xin asked.

Xie Lian just laughed embarrassed. He didn't knew the answer.

„Whatever. Ehem!", Feng Xin tried to get Mu Qing's attention.

„May I ask what you're doing here?"

Mu Qing finally noticed them. He stopped tramping on the demon who was only a puddle of blood now.

„What am I doing here? I am saving your ass!"

„No, Xie Lian already did."

„..." Mu Qing looked at Xie Lian provocative.

„Is that so...", then he continued: „however, I was fighting over there and killed a hundred of demons! You just didn't see because I think you were also quite busy fighting some small demons here. Well, whatever, I only did my job."

„You're job?", Xie Lian asked.

„Yes, it was only my job. I did not want to be in debt of this „majesty" here (he means Feng Xin)" He pointed with his finger on Feng Xin's face which looked terribly annoyed. „After he fought on my borders I thought I could also defend his sometime. And so I just did."