5 - Mu Qing

Mu Qing and his army were fighting tireless. His army always had to exchange his soldiers because they had to regain their energy and take breaks. The soldiers all were tired and soon weren't able to defend the borders anymore.

Mu Qing knew that. But he didn't know what to do. Why came there no help? He was far too busy to use the spiritual communication array now.

He swung Zhanmadao again, splitting a whole demon into two halfs.

[Zhanmadao=his sabor, which is incredibly long and heavy]

Everywhere was blood. From demons and from Mu Qing's soldiers. He knew that he had lost much. He was angry and extremly annoyed.

„The fuck do you want?", he screamed and swung Zhanmadao once again splitting another demon precise.

He already noticed that these couldn't be Hua Cheng's demons. They could be Hua Cheng's, if Hua Cheng had been very bored and tried to pump up his demons giving them half of his strengt. But no, Hua Cheng wouldn't do that. He would keep all his strength to himself in order to protect Xie Lian.

Zhanmadao splitted another demon.
Mu Qing was satisfied. This saber was really made for his hands. Strong and willing to kick these demons asses. Mu Qing couldn't hold himself from chuckling.

„Nice", he said.

Then he realized something. An arrow. But a strange one. He turned around.

„Feng Xin?"

Indeed, Feng Xin stood a few steps away from him shooting with his Fengshen demons to death.

[Fengshen: a long, black bow. The arrows that Feng Xin uses contain his spiritual powers. It is a troublesome and powerful weapon and a gift by Jun Wu.]

Mu Qings eyes widened.

„What the heck? What are YOU doing here???", he said and forgot there was a battle in front of him.

Feng Xin smiled and shoot another arrow closely past Mu Qing's face. Mu Qing startled,

„You're trying to kill me? HAH! Wait, I'll come kill you first!!!"

Feng Xin looked at him pitifully. Ironically, he said,

„Dumbass. I am not here to kill you. Well, I would really like to but I got other buisness. I am here to kill your invaders since you can't handle them. Weakling, hahaha."

Mu Qing's face heatet up,

„Who are YOU calling a weakling? YOU are a WEAKLING! You wimp! I'll show you my strength!"

He took Zhanmadao in both of his hands and swung in an impressive manner.

Feng Xing laughed,

„Don't show it to me. Show it to the demons first. Afterwards, we can have our battle."

Mu Qing nodded.

„That's just your usual pretext. After I killed all these demons here, your going to run away anyway", he said and smirked.

Feng Xing's eyebrows narrowed.

„Let's see who is going to run, you WIMP."

He held back from not actually fighting again Mu Qing since there were surrounded by demons again.

-Palace of the heavenly emperor-

Ling Wen:

„Heavenly Emperor, what are we going to do about the demon attacks? We should act fast. Three months have already passed and we sent no help. This is taking far too long."

Heavenly Emperor:

„You're right. These demons must vanish. I sent help to the Middle Court. Feng Xing went."

„Feng Xing? But he owns a kingdom in the Middle Court himself! How can he help there?"

„I sent him to a kingdom that is getting attacked. His own will be protected by another army which I sent. A strong god is needed on the attacked borders. Two are better than one."

Ling Wen nodded, „Of course, you are right, heavenly emperor. But is there not more we can do? I believe this case is very serious."

Heavenly Emperor:

„Next time... tell the Upper Court Gods to go to the Middle Court and let these demons vanish. But also they should be on guard that nothing happens to their own kingdoms. In the Upper Court it would be more dangerous to be attacked than in the Middle Court."

Ling Wen,

„I am going to tell them right away. When the Middle Court borders are protected there is only a small chance that the demons could attack kingdoms in the Upper Court."

Heavenly Emperor,

„Yes, you are indeed right. Only very smart demons could accomplish this. Now sent the Material Gods to go and safe their brothers and sisters."

[Note: I don't know if they call eachother brother and sister but I just wanted to use it here, thanks haha.]

And so Ling Wen told the other gods through the spiritual communication array about the order from the Heavenly Emperor. Since Xie Lian is a Material God, he had to go to Middle Court too and fight against these malicious demons.