Extra chapter: Yin Yu and Quan Yizhen (1)

"If I was already to be destined to be no remarkable, then at the very least, I ...wanted to be a kind and perfect person. But... I couldn't even do that." - Yin Yu

Quan Yizhen, a young looking Martial God of the west and former shidi of Yin Yu, was running through a dark forest in demon realm looking scared around. His raven, curled hair which he wore in a long ponytail swung around as he looked around.

"Fuck", he cursed.

-Quan Yizhen's perspective-

Quan Yizhen actually just went to the demon realm to search for Yin Yu, his former (you could say) teacher. He hadn't seem him in a long time now. Well, about 200 years had passed without them talking or seeing each other which was nothing new, but Quan Yizhen always tried to approach his old teacher. In contrast, Yin Yu tried to avoid him. The Martial God knew now that Yin Yu was living in the demon realm, he did not know what exactly he was doing there but he knew that he was there. It's been a long time since he knew his fromer teacher and guardian was still alive. He never stopped trying to approach him. But right now, he got lost in the big, dark forest. As he came alone (as he always does), nobody was there to guide him out of the forest. Quan Yizhen knew that being at night in the ghost realm, could be very dangerous for gods when they did not mask up and that's exactly what Quan Yizhen didn't do. However, he wasn't scared to be attacked by demons or ghosts. He was more scared of never finding the way out of this damn big forest again since his orientation was quite bad.

"Where is the fucking, damn way?", he cursed again.

Then suddenly lights flew up.

"Will-o'-the-wisps?", thought Quan Yizhen. "Where did they come from? Should I followe them or will they lead me somewhere I do not want to be...?"

Quan Yizhen decided to follow the will-o'-the-wisps. They led him out of the forest to a small hill. Quan Yizhen looked around. There was absolutely nothing. "That's nowhere!", he screamed furious and kicked on some clover which grew on the grass of the hill.

"FUCK THIS!", he then screamed again. He was really desperate to find Yin Yu.

"Should I finally give up?", he thought. "But I can't...", he then whispered.

He heard a wolf howl. "It's a ghost", he thought and pulled out his sword.

Three wolves ran onto him and tried to attack him but he killed them fast.

Slowly the sun started rising up.

The Martial God looked how the sun rose slowly. The light reflected in his eyes. Now he was determined to find his master again.

"He can't forget about me like that!", was in his thoughts. He started running into the nowhere. There where just hills, and hills and... more hills! He ran for a long time and started sweating which was rare for gods. "MASTER YIN YU!", he screamed into the nowhere.

"Fuck, I'm giving this up!", he thought and leaned in to start breathing normally again.

Then he screamed again into the nowhere: "WHERE ARE YOU???"

Don't just leave me. Don't just forget about me!

Quan Yizhen knew he had caused his master A LOT of trouble in the past but he did not think that it was unforgivable. Yin Yu must gave him one more chance. One more chance to keep their relationship up. Otherwise Quan Yizhen wouldn't know anymore what he was fighting for. Yin Yu had saved him many times and straigthened his many mistakes and even paied for them. These debts where somewhere a heavy burden for Quan Yizhen eventhough others didn't notice.