The Acenstry of Lord Richard W. Carey

Lord Richard William Carey Duke of Bedford Territory on Star Base 12 was born on Rigel Seven to Lord  Robert Frederick Carey and Lady Lettice Knolly.

Lord William Carey is related to Lord Frederick William Howard SR through his daughter  Lady Charlotte Sophia Howard a granddaughter of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Margaret Penelope Devereux.

Lord Frederick William Howard had four children, Lord Frederick William, Lord Charles Andrew, Lady  Sophia Charlotte and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

It was Lord Charles Andrew Howard that inherited the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory from his father when Lord Frederick when his eldest son Lord Frederick William SR was disinherit from the Dukedom.

No one ever thought the second son of Lord Frederick William Howard would succeed to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory, but he did at the age of 25.

Lord Charles Andrew had already married Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Spencer- Churchill and she had already given him to their first son Lord Charles Andrew JR in 2209

Lady Alexandra Elizabeth also blessed Lord Charles Andrew with three other children, Lady Charlotte Sophia, Lord Richard Edward and Lord Edwin William.

Lord Richard William Carey came from the female side of The Howard family and his common ancestor with Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR was Lord Thomas Howard the second Duke of Norfolk through his eldest daughter Lady Elizabeth Howard that married Lord Thomas Boleyn that was the father and mother of Mary Boleyn that married Lord William Carey and they had Lady Catherine and Lord Henry Carey. and Lord Catherine Carey that marries Lord William Howard.

Lord Richard William Carey was a direct descendant Lord Henry Carey, 1st Baron Hudson and his wife, Lady Anne Morgan that had Lord Robert Carey 1st Earl of Mammoth that married Lady Elizabeth.

Lord Richard William Carey was the first cousin  2 x removed  of Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

He was born in June of 2250 and his sister Lady Richenda Wilhelmina  was born in 2256.

Lord Richard William Carey inherited the Dukedom of Bedford Territory in 2270 at the age of 20 years old on Star Base 12.

Bedford Territory board South of Suffolk Territory and East of East of Essex Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Richard William Carey two greatest allies were Lord Timothy Christopher Beck , Duke of Suffolk Territory, Lord Thomas  William Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory and Lord Frederick William Howard III, Duke of Gloucester Territory.

Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Frederick William Howard and Lord Richard William Carey were all cousins through Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Timothy Christopher Beck was the half brother of Lord David William Beck, Earl of Essex Territory and he married Lady Katherine Grey in 2278.

One of his greatest friends was Lord John Edward Seymour, Duke of Somerset Territory on Star Base.

All of them had one thing in common their love for Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard , Duchess of Norfolk Territory that married Lord Andrew Charles Howard fifth Duke of Norfolk Territory.

They all despised Lord Andrew Charles Howard regardless that they were his cousins

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard was the most beautiful Duchess on Star Base 12.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard had won her hand in marriage by giving her the daughter of her dreams Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane would inherit her mother's beauty.

When Lord Richard William Carey vowed to bring down Lord Andrew Charles Howard just to win Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann from Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Thomas Charles Howard and Lord Frederick William Howard told him that Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann had her eyes on her and he confessed to his cousins " I will take her away from him."

"Watch out Lord Andrew Charles is the most popular and powerful Duke on Star Base 12." Lord Thomas exclaims.

" Lord Andrew Charles watches Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann like a hawk from his window and terrace." Lord Frederick William III tells him.

Lord Frederick William Howard III marries Lady Mary Henrietta  Grey the younger sister of Lady Katherine Beck nee Grey the 1st Duchess of Suffolk Territory in 2280.

Lord Frederick William Howard also loves Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, but he plays it safe and marries Lady Mary Grey.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the most powerful Duke of Norfolk Territory and at the age of 25 inherited the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and he married the woman that he wanted to marry Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell in February of 2275 and L...

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the most powerful Duke of Norfolk Territory and at the age of 25 inherited the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory and he married the woman that he wanted to marry Cadet Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell in February of 2275 and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann gave birth to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane on May 1, 2275.

In June of 2275 Lord Andrew Charles escorting Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann walks into the drawing room of Norfolk Estate and before Lord Charles Andrew and Lady Patricia Eugenia they kneel and Lord Charles Andrew JR abdicates in favor of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard on the day of their ascension to the Dukedom of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Richard William Carey was present at their ascension along with all the other peers, aristocrats, and nobles of Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR places the covenant Howard tiara upon Lady Karissa's head and she becomes the third Duchess Consort of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Richard William Carey vows to destroy Lord Andrew Charles Howard.