Lady Caroline Matilda Carey

The year is 2281 and Lady Karissa discovers that she is pregnant with Lord Richard William and her love child.

Lady Karissa informs Lord Richard William Carey that she is expecting their love child in June of 2282.

By this time Lady Elizabeth is 7 years old Lady Samhain is nearly 6 Lord Andrew Charles JR is 2 years old.

Lord Richard William Carey is delighted with the news as he is 32 years old and he needs a heir or heiress to secure his Dukedom.

" I couldn't be more happier with the news my beloved Lady Karissa." Lord Richard exclaims

" I will make our child my heir or heiress to the Dukedom of Bedford Territory." Lord Richard William explains...

" Lord Richard this is Lord Andrew Charles legal child we are married." Lady Karissa explains.

"I am sure Lord Andrew Charles as a man will understand that any man needs a child to secure his Dukedom.' Lord Richard exclaims.

" I am sure that he will see your side but he will want our child to be raised with the other's." Lady Karissa explains.

" So be it Lady Karissa just as long as Lord Andrew Charles lays no claim to my child." Lord Richard William states.

With that knowledge Lord Richard William Carey with Lady Karissa go to see Lord Andrew Charles in his private office.

" Cousin may we talk to you?" Lord Richard William asks.

" What is on your mind?" Lord Andrew asks.

" Lady Karissa is carrying our child and the child is due in June of 2282. The child is my heir or heiress and I am the father and I will support my child with my money from my Estate." Lord Richard exclaims.

" Most honorable Lord Richard. Every man needs a child to secure his Dukedom." Lord Andrew Charles tells him..

" Putting everything a side she is great in bed and she is exciting and I may have my faults but Lady Karissa is my wife and Duchess but we both know that we can't control her." Lord Andrew Charles tells his cousin.

" Lady Karissa thrives on her daily orgasms and you don't give it to her most likely she will find a man that can satisfy her." Lord Andrew tells him.

" I haven't experienced that yet Lord Andrew Charles. We both equally yoked with each other in that aspect." Lord Richard exclaims.

" When we want to make love we do it any place or any where and until we both drop." Lord Richard exclaims.

" Lady Karissa knows how to please her men and she turned down Lord Alexander Charles Stuart." Lord Andrew laughs.

" I rejected him because he was wining to much about Lady  Josephine Isabella." Lady Karissa explains.

"His major complaint was that she was too virtuous." Lady Karissa retorts.

" I recommend that he masturbates or finds a new woman." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lady Josephine Isabella Hapsburg is a Lady of quality and she is to be admired for waiting until her wedding night." Lady Karissa tells them.

"This way she will realize that sleeping with Lord Alexander Charles is not a mistake." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.

" I wonder sometimes if our marriage wasn't a joke Lord Andrew Charles. I know it wasn't for political reasons or wealth as I came with no dowry." Lady Karissa laughs.

"It can't be for the sex because it isn't that great. I get better satisfaction with my maid." Lady Karissa laughs.

" Hades Lady Karissa. You wanted a daughter Lady Elizabeth and I gave you a daughter and a spare and a son finally." Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

" Lady Elizabeth is your heiress Lord Andrew Charles and every day she grows more and more like you." Lady Karissa explains.

"You take Lady Elizabeth but leave me Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene and Lord Andrew Charles JR." Lady Karissa exclaims.

" You two deserve each other." Lady Karissa exclaims.

" You will have Lord Richard William child and the child will be raised with her or his sister's and brother at Beltane Manor " Lord Andrew Charles exclaims.

" Lord Richard William may see or visit his child whenever he wants too and when the child is 10 years old the child may go live her or his father." Lord Andrew Charles tells him.

Lord Richard William Carey agrees but by that time Lady Karissa gives birth to Lord Benjamin  Lawrence in 2289.

Lord Richard William Carey is 38 years old and still very much in love with Lady Karissa.

Lady Karissa delivers a healthy baby girl on June 17, 2282 on  Lord Richard William Carey 32nd birthday.

Lord Richard William and Lady Karissa give the new baby a Royal name of Caroline Matilda Carey.

She is named after and in honor Princess Caroline Matilda of England that married King Christian VII of Denmark.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey will succeed her father as the First Duchess of Bedford Territory under the new law of absolute Primogeniture.

Lady Elizabeth with Lady Samhain Wilhelmina walk into the suite where Lady Karissa is holding Lady Caroline Matilda.

Lady Elizabeth smiles and she starts to dance around and she claps her hands " We will rule Star Base 12 Lady Samhain Lady Caroline and I will be great."

Lady Elizabeth is right as all the daughters become Duchesses of Star Base 10 and 12 all for the exception of Lord Andrew Charles , Lord Charles Andrew IV and Lord Benjamin Lawrence.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene introduces maternal Primogeniture that only allows female Howard's or kin inherit her Dukedom of Clarence Territory.

Lady Caroline Matilda follows her example as does Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard.

The first niece in lieu of a daughter will inherit until they have a daughter.

Lady Karissa smiles at her children while she holds Lady Caroline Matilda in her arms.

The bells and trumpets sound all over Norfolk into Bedford Territory proclaiming the birth of Lady Caroline Matilda Carey.

Lord Richard William Carey beams with pride and joy as he watches Lady Karissa hold their newborn daughter Lady Caroline Matilda in her arms.

.