The Marriage of Lord Richard William to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann

The Marriage of Lord Richard William Carey to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-nee Lowell

After patiently waiting 25 years Lord Richard William Carey's wedding day to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell has finally arrived.

Lord Richard William Carey's big day arrives on his 55th birthday as he prepares for his wedding day to Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard nee Lowell.

He had to wait for Lady Elizabeth to grow up so she could become Duchess of Norfolk Territory at the age of 24 years old.

Lady Karissa is surrounded by her daughters who are helping her prepare for her wedding to Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lady Caroline Matilda Riley is going to be her mother's matron of honor for her mother and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley JR is going to be Lord Richard William best man along with Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Thomas William Howard.

Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lady Anastasia Christina, are going to be her bridesmaids and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann and Lady Karissa Ann are going to be her flowergirls and Lord Benjamin is going to be the ring bearer.

Lady Elizabeth looks at her mother and says, " Today is your big day mom."

"Lady Elizabeth actually it's Lord Richard's big day as this is my second wedding." Lady Karissa explains.

"He has been waiting for this day since 2275 and it has finally arrived 25 years later. He was waiting for you to grow up and to become Duchess of Norfolk Territory." Lad Karissa tells her.

"I am Duchess of Norfolk Territory, but sometimes I wish I wasn't." Lady Elizabeth admits.

"I would rather that Lord Richard Edward III, Lady Karissa Ann and I were simple country folks." Lady Elizabeth confesses, "I know it is my legacy passed onto me through my great-great-great-grandfather Lord Patrick William Howard and I won't let him down." Lady Elizabeth tells her mother.

"My late grandfather told me it was my responsibility to become the first Duchess of Norfolk Territory. " Lady Elizabeth explains.

"I only wish that he was still alive today." Lady Elizabeth tells her mother.

"One day it will pass onto Lady Karissa Ann as his great-great-granddaughter." Lady Elizabeth explains.

"You were born to become Duchess of Norfolk Territory, and I know you won't fail me and let me down Lady Elizabeth." Lady Karissa states.

"Today I will become Dowager Duchess of Norfolk Territory and become Duchess of Bedford Territory along with Lord Richard William Carey." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lady Caroline Matilda was born to succeed her father when the time comes and Odin is willing that won't be for some time.' Lady Karissa tells her.

"I don't want to think about my father passing away." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mother.

"I am only 18 years old and I can wait to govern Bedford Territory." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mother.

"Lady Caroline Matilda when you were born in 2282 you were born for a specific purpose to succeed your father when the time comes as Lady Elizabeth was." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Lady Samhain, Lord Andrew Charles JR, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lady Anastasia Christina, Lord Benjamin Lawrence, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann came into their dukedoms when they were born, but Lady Elizabeth and you had to wait." Lady Karissa explains.