Lord Richard William Carey : The Duchess Lover

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann had chose her lover with care when she saw Lord Richard William Carey.

Lord Richard William Carey escorted Lady Karissa when she married Lord Andrew Charles Howard in February of 2275.

Lord Richard William Carey had noticed Lady Karissa when she was expecting Lord Andrew Charles and her first child in 2274.

Three years had passed by Lord Andrew Charles into his third year as Duke of Norfolk Territory had little or no time for Lady Karissa or his two daughters.

Lord Andrew Charles had become a workaholic and he would only visit Lady Karissa for conjugal visits when he wanted to have sex with her.

Lord Andrew Charles hasn't visited her since January of 2276 and now it was 2278.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane would turn 3 years old followed by La Petite Duchess of Clarence would turn 2 years in October of 2278.

One fine day Lord Richard William Carey walked up to Lady Karissa and started to talk to her while she was out in the garden at Balmoral Manor.

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Richard William Carey and he walks up to Lady Karissa and grabs her and he takes her into his arms and he kisses her on the mouth and much to his surprise she returns his kiss.

They look at each other and Lord Richard says " How could you marry that snake of a cousin of mine Lady Karissa. I am part Howard through Lord  Charles Andrew Howard SR daughter and they treated like she was a no one until my father married her." Lord Richard tells her.

"My grandfather Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR was a scum bag and look how he treated Lord Richard Edward and Lord Edwin William." Lord Richard tells her.

" My uncle Lord Charles Andrew JR wanted to marry Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck and wasn't allowed to marry her and forced to marry a Stuart." Lord Richard exclaims.

" I heard from my mother that when Lady Charlotte Augusta married Lord William Stafford that it broke his heart in two." Lord Richard William tells her.

" Lord Andrew Charles gave me my two daughters and I promise to marry him." Lady Karissa tells him.

" Any man can give you daughters Lady Karissa." Lord Richard exclaims.

" I tried Lord David Beck but he wanted marriage first with no guarantee and Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley was too studious." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lord Andrew Popinjay Charles takes you to his bed and impregnates you with his first daughter to further his goal." Lord Richard exclaims.

" Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene are my daughter's until they turn in 18 in 2293 and 2294." Lady Karissa explains.

" Does that Popinjay want more children from and by you?" Lord Richard asks.

" We have decided to wait until 2279 to try for 2280." Lady Karissa tells him.

" Lord Popinjay expects a son the next time and he will succeed to get it the third time but in 2281 I will have a child with you. I don't care what our child is a boy or girl." Lord Richard William Carey tells her.

"Our child will inherit the Dukedom of Bedford." Lord Richard exclaims.

" Come to me in 2282." Lady Karissa explains " I will be happy to give you a heir or heiress." Lady Karissa explains.

" I will topple Lord Andrew Charles Howard with the help of kinsmen but the time hasn't come yet." Lord Richard exclaims.

Lord Richard William Carey proclaims his love for Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard Duchess Consort of Norfolk Territory.