The Double Wedding of 2299

Here we go again with a double wedding of Lady Karissa's next two oldest children, Lord Andrew Charles JR and Lady Caroline Matilda Carey who are going to be married on the same date of June 21, 2299 and it is Lord Andrew Charles JR 19th birthday as well.

It is also the fourth wedding anniversary of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane to Lord Richard Edward III and Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene to Lord David William Beck JR.

It is also Litha one of the Pagan Sabbats that hails in the summer solstice and it is also Lord Andrew Charles JR 19th birthday.

Lord Alexander Charles with Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart are traveling north with their daughter, Lady Alexandrina Charlene to marry Lord Andrew Charles Howard JR from Lennox Territory.

Lady Alexandrina Charlene is the same age as Lady Caroline Matilda and they already like each other and she can't believe that she is going to share the same wedding date with her future sister-in-law.

Lord Alexander Charles JR looks at his 19 year old daughter and says, " I am losing my daughter to a damn Howard."

"Father, look at this way. You are not losing a daughter but a son." Lady Alexandrina tells her father.

"Did it have to be a great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard, that old rascal." Lord Alexander asks his daughter.

Lady Josephine looks at her husband and she says, " What do you think my father and mother asked me? They asked me the same question way back when Lord Alexander Charles Stuart."

"My father is from the Royal House of Habsburg and My mother is from the Royal House of Bourbon." Lady Josephine tells Lord Alexander.

"My father had his doubts about our marriage, but he got used to the idea when we gave him his first grandchild, Lady Alexandrina Charlene." Lady Josephine tells him.

"I know it is hard to understand but one day we knew our daughter was to marry, but we had no idea that she would fall in love with her second cousin,but I am delighted that she will be the daughter-in-law of Lady Karissa." Lady Josephine tells her husband.

"I love Lord Andrew Charles JR, father. We will be very happy together and we will give you your first grandson." Lady Alexandrina tells her father and mother.

"Oh it is going to be a Howard Lady Alexandrina and I can just see old Lord Frederick William in Valhalla dancing around with Odin, The Almighty Father." Lord Alexander tells his daughter.

"Lord Patrick William Howard was no fool when he married his children into some of the most prominent families on Star Base 10 and 12 and this way they would govern." Lord Alexander tells his daughter.

"Lord Frederick William followed in his father's footsteps along with his son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR and his son, Lord Charles Andrew JR and now Lord Andrew Charles Howard is doing the same." Lord Alexander Charles tells his daughter.

"I can see Lord Patrick William with his son, Lord Frederick William and his grandson, Lord Charles Andrew SR celebrating with Odin, The Almighty Father today as you two marry." Lord Alexander Charles tells his daughter.

The Stuart carriage continues to travel north to Norfolk Territory where Lord Alexander Charles will give his daughter in marriage to Lord Andrew Charles JR.

_________________________________________

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann with Lord Richard Edward who is carrying 4 year old Lady Karissa in his arms pulls up in their carriage from Wessex Manor.