Lord Thomas William Howard

Lady Karissa nicknamed Lord Thomas William Howard Athos, Count de la Fère and he is the great-grandson of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Suzanne Penelope Percy, Duchess of Northumberland (sur juror).

Lord Thomas is the eldest out of the grandsons, great-great of Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard is the youngest son and child of Lord Frederick William and Lady Jeannette Virginia Beaufort.

Lord Charles Andrew JR declared he was the smartest out of his uncles and a self made man that married Lady Suzanne Percy who was the only daughter and child of Lord Henry Percy, the Duke of Northumberland Territory and through her he became Duke of Northumberland Territory and it is how Lord Thomas William become Duke of Northumberland Territory.

Lord Thomas was born in January of 2250 and he was good friends with Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Frederick William Howard III.

Lord Thomas was educated at the same Parochial School where Lord Richard William and Lord Frederick William attend.

They all met when they were invited by Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR, their first cousin 2x removed and invited them to attend the wedding of Lady Karissa to his youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

None of them liked Lord Andrew Charles Howard who was the youngest cousin and the great- grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard and grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR, the middle son of Lord Frederick Willliam.

They all had respect for Lord Charles Andrew JR.

The fiancee of Lord Frederick William III introduces her to her youngest sister, Lady Jane Henrietta Grey as he is the only unmarried Howard.

Lady Jane Henrietta Grey is named after her ill-fated nine day ancestor, Lady Jane Grey the nine day queen of England who was made to marry the eldest son of John Dudley, Duke of Northumberland but after they were executed by Queen Mary I in 1553 the Dudley lost the title of Northumberland and it was given back to the Percy family.

Lady Jane is very pretty and much younger than Lord Thomas but she is considered a perfect match for Lord Thomas.

Lord Henry Grey, Duke of Suffolk doesn't like the fact that two of his daughters are marrying into the Howard family, but it is his wife, Lady Georgiana that explains that her father didn't like Lord Henry Grey.

Lord Henry finally gives his approval for the courtship but at the end of it comes to naught.

Lord Thomas William is the only great-great-grandson that remains unmarried and the Dukedom passes onto his sister's son, Lord Alexander Thomas Fitzgerald.

Lord Thomas William courts a number of women after the relationship with Lady Jane terminates and he is seen with Lady Millicent Collins.

Lord Joshua Collins doesn't really approve but he tolerates it and he hopes it turns out to become a marriage for his youngest daughter but it comes to naught.

Lord Thomas William Howard remains good friends with Lord Frederick William and Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard appoints him as regent for Lord Andrew Charles JR, Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea, Lady Anastasia Christina, and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann until they become of age to govern their own territories along with Lord Frederick William Howard III.

Lord Thomas William is one of the ones that insist that Lord Andrew Charles Howard abdicate in favor of Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane in 2299.

Lord Thomas William Howard passed away in 2330 at the age of 80 years shortly before Lady Karissa passes away in June of 2330 at the age of 75 year old and Lord Andrew Charles passes away in October of 2330 at the age of 79 year old, and Lord Richard William passes away in 2331 at the age of 80.

Lord Thomas William Howard is laid to rest at Northumberland Territory. He is the first of the Three Musketeers to die, followed by Lord Richard William Carey in 2331, and Lord Frederick William passed away in 2332.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is 45 years old and she abdicates in favor for her 20 year old daughter, Lady Karissa Ann who has married her cousin, Lord Frederick William V the grandson of Lord Frederick William III and Lady Mary Grey.

Lady Karissa Ann becomes the 2nd Duchess of Norfolk Territory, but Lady Karissa sees her granddaughter marry the grandson of Lord Frederick William III along with Lord Richard William Carey.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann becomes the grandmother of a healthy baby girl who Lady Karissa Ann gives birth to in March of 2321 and she is named Lady Victoria Elizabeth and she is followed by Lord Frederick William Howard VI and Lady Suzanne Georgiana.

Lady Karissa remains alive to see her first-great-granddaughter be born in 2321 and her first-great-grandson in 2326 before she passes away.

She remains alive to see most of her grandchildren be born as does Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey.

The only Howard that doesn't marry is Lord Thomas William Howard.