Lord Benjamin Lawrence Part 2

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard woke up on the morning on September 21, 2288 and she knew after five pregnancies that she was in labor with Lord Richard William Carey and her second child.

Lord Richard jumps out of bed and puts on his robe and walks over to Lady Karissa's side.

Lord Richard William places his hand on her swollen waist and he feels the baby move and kick.

" Our child has a good kick." Lord Richard William exclaims.

" This child is strong and he hasn't given me a moment of peace." Lady Karissa laughs.

" Karissa I am afraid I have to agree with my cousin Lord Andrew Charles. You love to make love and when we do and you make me climax three times what do you expect." Lord Richard William exclaims.

" I do love the feeling of you inside of me. I deplore it Lord Andrew Charles makes love to me. I have given him four children and rarely does he visited his children up in their nursery. Lady Elizabeth asks about where her father is." Lady Karissa explains.

" Lord Andrew Charles has never forgotten that Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene almost made me lose my life and I give him a son and he is just 7 years old and Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea and Lady Anastasia Charlotte are only almost 2."  Lady Karissa explains.

" Lady Karissa I do believe that Lord Andrew Charles blind ambition will be his downfall in time." Lord Richard William explains.

" How do you explain to a 12 year old girl that her father is too busy to see her and a 7 year old boy that his father has no time for him." Lady Karissa explains.

" I think that Lord Andrew Charles' children will eventually come to despise him for neglecting them." Lord Richard William explains.

" I go to the nursery to visit and play with all the children." Lord Richard exclaims.

" They adore you Lord Richard and when Lady Caroline Matilda sees you her eyes light up." Lady Karissa explains.

"I love our daughter Lady Caroline Matilda." Lord Richard William explains " I love all the children including Lady Anastasia Christina"

" Lady Anastasia Christina is a precious child born to a mother that was forbidden to see her at her birth and I am the only mother she has ever known." Lady Karissa explains.

" All the children accept her but Lady Elizabeth will not. She exclaimed that the child is the daughter of a common courtesan that her father found pleasure with." Lady Karissa tells Lord Richard.

" I heard stories about Lord Frederick William SR seducing his son Lord Charles Andrew SR fiancee and Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR seduced Lady Patricia Stuart and Lord Charles Andrew JR seduced Lady Victoria and Lady Paulina."Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lady Victoria is very beautiful and sensual but vain." Lord Richard exclaims.

" Lady Victoria knows how to satisfy both men and women. One time she saw me after I took a bath and she walked in my suite and I was feeling aroused by the hot bath and I think she knew it. She walked me and placed her hands between my thighs and parted my legs and with her two fingers she entered me and she massaged my clit and I felt myself riding her fingers and she made me cum over and over again." Lady Karissa exclaims.

" Lady Victoria put me on the bed and she spread my legs and she started to give me cunnilingus and she made me reach orgasm over and over again. " Lady Karissa exclaims.

" Lady Victoria is indeed talented but the all of a sudden Lord Andrew Charles would walk in and he would mount me and I found myself making love to him." Lady Karissa laughs and "it was as Lady Victoria was priming me for Lord Andrew Charles."

" Lady Victoria knew how to satisfy me better than Lord Andrew Charles ever could." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lady Victoria is good, but just at foreplay." Lady Karissa explains.

" I have never had her but I have been approached by Lady Angelique Collins. " Lord Richard explains " She is seductive but nothing but a cheap courtesan perfect for Lord Andrew Charles."

" I never considered Lady Angelique for Lord Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa laughs.

" Lord Andrew Charles loves raven hair young women." Lady Karissa explains.

" Lady Angelique is raven hair with brown eyes." Lord Richard William tells Lady Karissa.

" Lord Richard William tells Lady Karissa

Lady Angelique Collins

" I have been tempted by Lady Angelique many times but there is only one woman for me and that woman is you Lady Karissa." Lord Richard William explains.

Lord Andrew Charles and Lord David William Beck arrive around 10 am and Lord David William Beck examines Lady Karissa and he says " The child's heart beat is strong."

" I need to examine Lady Karissa please excuse gentlemen." Lord David asks and they withdraw from the suite and Lord David William smiles " Ah my dear Karissa. I want to see you cum today."

Lord David William puts a plastic glove on his hand and places Lady Karissa's legs in the stirrup and he starts to massage her clit and she starts to pant and breath heavy and Lord David William Beck watches Lady Karissa's clit extend and get hard and he gets between her legs and sucks her clit and she starts to moan and groan in ecstasy" I am cumming! I am cumming! I love to cum.!"

" I have been waiting for my turn Lady Karissa.", Lord David William exclaims " 12 years."

Lord David William does the unthinkable and he mounts Lady Karissa while her legs up in the stirrup and inserts his hard penis inside of her and he goes in and out of her and up and down and he goes deep inside of her and Lady Karissa loves the feeling and she cums again and Lord David William continues to make love to Lady Karissa but finally he cums inside of her and during the time her water breaks and her labor increases and she feels the baby and Lord David William tells her to push and pant at 3 PM on September 21, 2288 Lady Karissa is safely delivered of a fine healthy baby boy that is given the name of Lord Benjamin Lawrence.

Lord David William Beck cleans up the newborn baby and helps Lady Karissa to clean up.

Lord David William Beck carries Lord  Benjamin Lawrence to meet his father and Lord Andrew Charles.

" Lord Richard meet your son Lord  Benjamin Lawrence." Lord David William tell him.

Lord Richard William asks " How is Lady Karissa?"

" Lady Karissa is well and resting." Lord David William explains.

" Lord  Benjamin Lawrence is Duke of  Langley on Star Base 10 and Lord Frederick William Howard III and Lord Thomas William Howard will be his regents until he turns 18 in 2306." Lord Andrew Charles states.

Lord Richard William Carey carries his newborn son back into Lady Karissa's and he places him into her arms and she cradles their newborn son in her arms.

No one knows that Lord David William made love to Lady Karissa and it is their secret.

All of the other children are brought into meet their new baby brother but it is little Lord Andrew Charles JR is the happiest as he has a little brother to play with.

Lord Andrew Charles JR and Lord  Benjamin Lawrence become close to each other throughout their lives.

When Lord Andrew Charles JR marries in 2298 it is 10 year old Lord  Benjamin Lawrence that is his older brother's best man.

They may have different father's but share the same mother Lady Karissa.