The Dawn o f A New Age Comes To Star Base 12

The Dawn of A New Age Comes To Star Base 12

It's August 1, 2299, Lammas the Pagan Sabbat that begins the Harvest and Preparation right before Mabon that is The Pagan Thanksgiving Day.

Many years have passed since Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell first arrived on Star Base 12 from her beloved War Torn Planet Earth.

She is about to see her eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard and her husband, Lord Richard Edward Howard III and their four year old daughter, Lady Karissa Ann usher in the dawn of a new age on Star Base 12 and in Norfolk Territory.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard is 24 year old and Lord Richard Edward III is 23 years old and they have been married for four years.

This is the day that Lady Karissa has been waiting for since the day she first gave birth to Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane back on May 1, 2275

Much to her regret, she had to bring Lord Andrew Charles Howard down with his kin, Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Frederick William Howard, and Lord Frederick William along with his two brothers, Lord Charles Andrew III and Lord Patrick and Lord Henry Grey.

It was Lord Richard William Carey that walked in Lord Andrew Charles' study with his kin and Lord Richard William says, "Sign this document Lord Andrew Charles."

"I won't resign or abdicate." Lord Andrew Charles tells them.

"Oh, but you will. I am the senior Duke of The Howard family and I became Duke before you did." Lord Richard William states.

"I can't help it if my great-great-great-father, Lord Frederick William disinherited Lord Frederick William JR from the Dukedom because he listened to his heart as I couldn't help what Lord Charles Andrew SR did to his second son, Lord Richard Edward JR." Lord Richard tells him.

"We can force you to resign. Why don't you make it easy on yourself?" Lord Richard William asks.

Lord Andrew Charles looks over and he sees Lady Karissa standing by the door and she says from a distance, " Lord Andrew Charles you must do the honorable thing to resign and Lady Elizabeth has guaranteed you the Dukedom of Westminster."

"Lady Elizabeth will not abandon you and she will take care of you." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Why are you doing this Karissa?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I once told you that you were letting all the power get to your head and I am not doing anything but your kin are." Lady Karissa explains.

"I try to explain that Odin raised you up and he has the power to lower you and humble you. You didn't take my heed." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane will succeed you and she is 24 years old and with Lord Richard Edward III by her side she will govern Norfolk Territory with mercy, justice, and equality." Lady Karissa explains.